ok my computer has something called scr nisation (space put because r and n look like m) and its haveing......

as I was saying it's haveing problums I mean its working at the same time its not becuase when I log off or log on it does scr nise correctly (agen space put because of the r and n) but it wont exit out of it now I have 3 computers and I only have this problum on 1 of them so what should I do or what is the problum?? any help is helpfull and needed

sorry I keep hitting the wrong keys and I allreddy have a logitech keybord

Favorite Answer

i really don't know. maybe you have a corrupted version of scr nisation. My best guess would be to find the file in all programs and scan it for viruses.

Source(s): Experience.