Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I have a very low temperature and cold sweats?

I am running a temperature of 93.4. I am sweating and feel very hot, but my friends that I'm with say I am very cold.

I checked the accuracy of my thermometer by having two friends check their temperatures, so I know it is working properly.

I am a 19 year old female. I am not pregnant, I had a period a week and a half or so ago and have not been sexually active.

I am also sweating pretty heavily and have felt overheated all day, but assumed it was just cause' it was summer, but my friends say it is chill in the house.

I tried to check webmd.com but there's nothing on their symptom checker about a long lasting low temperature.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You certainly need to go see a doctor. There are many things that could cause this and one on the serious side could be the beginning of your systems shutting down. That's on the extreme side, but still....take care of yourself please!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not a doctor, but I'd suggest that you go see one as soon as possible. The body doesn't have temperature drops without a good reason

• Victor
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Source(s): Excessive Sweating Remedy http://stopexcessivesweating.teres.info/?3U8q
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.