? asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I have a very low temperature and cold sweats?

I am running a temperature of 93.4. I am sweating and feel very hot, but my friends that I'm with say I am very cold.

I checked the accuracy of my thermometer by having two friends check their temperatures, so I know it is working properly.

I am a 19 year old female. I am not pregnant, I had a period a week and a half or so ago and have not been sexually active.

I am also sweating pretty heavily and have felt overheated all day, but assumed it was just cause' it was summer, but my friends say it is chill in the house.

I tried to check webmd.com but there's nothing on their symptom checker about a long lasting low temperature.

Favorite Answer

You certainly need to go see a doctor. There are many things that could cause this and one on the serious side could be the beginning of your systems shutting down. That's on the extreme side, but still....take care of yourself please!

I'm not a doctor, but I'd suggest that you go see one as soon as possible. The body doesn't have temperature drops without a good reason

• Victor

1

Source(s): Excessive Sweating Remedy http://stopexcessivesweating.teres.info/?3U8q