what do you think of the names,,,?

kaylee Charlotte

Addison Ruth

Isabell Kai (ky)

Emmaline Rachel

The reason for charlotte is it is my grandmothers name (beverly charlotte) and ruth is my moms middle name and my great grandmothers first name

Best Answer

The meaning of the name has more influence on the behavior and characteristics of our children than we like to admit. Here is my opinion based on the meaning of the names.

Kaylee-English: Uncertain meaning; Kayley could likely derive from a Gaelic word meaning slender, but may also be a variant of Kay.

Charlotte-French: Strong, a feminine form of Charles and the name of many Queens in history, including wife of King George III of England, after whom a major city in North Carolina is named. It is also the name of the clever and kind-hearted arachnid heroine of E.B. White's Charlotte's Web.

She would be Strong and Slender.

Addison-English: Of Adam; This surname was traditionally a male name but is growing in popularity for girls.

Ruth-Hebrew: Friend; The Old Testament Book of Ruth centers on a young, loyal Moabite woman who refused to desert her mother-in-law even after her husband's death. She became an ancestor of King David.

She would be the Friend of Adam (male), which I think would be good because that means she would be a good spouse some day.

Isabell-Spanish: Devoted to God; Isabel is generally considered a medieval Spanish form of Elizabeth, though some sources suggest Isabel actually derives from an old Semitic name meaning daughter of Baal. It is a royal name in Spain and Portugal.

Kai-Native American: Willow tree, graceful (Navajo); (Hawaiian) the sea

Graceful and Devoted to God, what more could you ask for?

Emmaline-variation of Emily-Latin: Industrious, striving; Emily is one of the most popular names in America and England.

Rachel-Hebrew: Ewe; In the Bible's Old Testament, Rachel was the favorite wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.

Striving Ewe? I never knew what Rachel meant, I always just thought of her as the beautiful wife who stole Jacob's heart.

If you named her Isabell Ruth she would be a Devoted friend of God. I think, even though it's not one of your orig. options that it's my favorite. Of your orig. options I like both Isabell Kai and Addison Ruth. Both are nice names and have good meanings. Best of Luck!

***Just saw your additional comment, and if you named her Charlotte Ruth she would always be a "Strong Friend" and I personally think it's beautiful. We don't have enough strong friends in this world.***

Source(s): babyzone.com

Kaylee Charlotte- It's ok

Addison Ruth- My fav of this list

Isabell Kai- I love the middle name, not so much the 1st

Emmaline Rachel- It's ok

Love Kaylee but not Charlotte

The only Addision I ever knew was male

Ruth is ok

Isabelle but not Kai

Rachel but not Emmaline

I like Kaylee and Isabelle. Addison is just overused and not pretty. And Ruth is quite dated.

• I like Kaylee thats my fav girl name ever but I dont like charlotte that much. the only thing with kaylee it is becoming way tooooo popular and common,

what about Kaelynn

Kiley

Keeley

Kenlee

Kennadi

Kendall

Kielynn

Kenlynn

those are way more original but i love kaylee I might name my girl that but spelled Kaeley

• CFM

I love the name Addison, but not so crazy about the middle name Ruth

Kaylee is nice though I do prefer Kayla a bit more.

Isabell is also nice but I prefer the spelling Isobel.

• Eleena

They are so pretty.My favorite is Kayleigh Charlotte and Addison Ruth

I like Addison and Kaylee but not the other two!

i like Kaylee charlotte the best!