Taylor Swift?

Who loves Taylor Swift?

What is your favorite song by her? mines are change and the outside!!!

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love Taylor Alison Swift. She has an amazing pure voice. My favorite song of hers is either "Change" "Should've said No" or "Come in with the Rain" or "Cold as You"

All of them are purely amazing. Taylor is so kind and down to earth and she MEANS her music. Also, she has something most singers nowadays don't have. Innocence.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Taylor Swift is pretty kool. I love her song Stay Beautiful and Tied Together With A Smile.

• 1 decade ago

I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift! I love all of her songs!

• 1 decade ago

Omg, this is so weird. I love Taylor Swift and we have the same names...

Moving on, My favorites are Should've Said No, Our Song, Tim Mcgraw and I'd lie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I really like Taylor Swift. I don't really have a fave song, because I like all of them. My two main favorite one's are 'Christmases When You Were Mine' Off of her 'Sounds of the Season' Album and 'Invisible' off of her Deluxe edition.

• 1 decade ago

She's OK. I do like a lot of her songs though. My favorites would have to be Should've Said No, Tim McGraw, Picture to Burn, and Our Song.

• 1 decade ago

I like Taylor Swift and my fave song by her is Invisible!!! Most of her songs can easily relate to my life!

• 1 decade ago

I luuvvv her!! My fav song is Shoulda Said No and Picture to Burn. Even though all of them are awesome!!

• 1 decade ago

i love her!!

my favorites are our song, picture to burn, should've said no, marys song, and tim mcgraw

• 1 decade ago

i absoutely love her shes gorgeous and super talented my fav songs are, teardrops on my guitar our song, im only me when im with you and tim mcgraw.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.