Taylor Swift?

Who loves Taylor Swift?

What is your favorite song by her? mines are change and the outside!!!

Favorite Answer

I love Taylor Alison Swift. She has an amazing pure voice. My favorite song of hers is either "Change" "Should've said No" or "Come in with the Rain" or "Cold as You"

All of them are purely amazing. Taylor is so kind and down to earth and she MEANS her music. Also, she has something most singers nowadays don't have. Innocence.

Taylor Swift is pretty kool. I love her song Stay Beautiful and Tied Together With A Smile.

I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift! I love all of her songs!

Omg, this is so weird. I love Taylor Swift and we have the same names...

Moving on, My favorites are Should've Said No, Our Song, Tim Mcgraw and I'd lie

I really like Taylor Swift. I don't really have a fave song, because I like all of them. My two main favorite one's are 'Christmases When You Were Mine' Off of her 'Sounds of the Season' Album and 'Invisible' off of her Deluxe edition.

She's OK. I do like a lot of her songs though. My favorites would have to be Should've Said No, Tim McGraw, Picture to Burn, and Our Song.

I like Taylor Swift and my fave song by her is Invisible!!! Most of her songs can easily relate to my life!

I luuvvv her!! My fav song is Shoulda Said No and Picture to Burn. Even though all of them are awesome!!

i love her!!

my favorites are our song, picture to burn, should've said no, marys song, and tim mcgraw

i absoutely love her shes gorgeous and super talented my fav songs are, teardrops on my guitar our song, im only me when im with you and tim mcgraw.