Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

How can I perform a PLR (Past Life Regression) on myself or on others?

Actually, Alex S, I DID watch "Oprah" today! It was a good episode!

Best Answer

Once you know please let me know! I have always wanted to know about my past life. I know when we have dreams and there are people in that dream that are so familiar to us but not in this lifetime that they are people we knew before this life.

Don't try it. PLR is very dangerous. Ever hear of the power of suggestion?

For example: People were shown a slide of a car parked on a street. A while later group A was asked if they saw A stop sign. Most said no. Group B was asked if they say THE stop sign. Most said yes. There was no stop sign. Amazing what 1 word can do to tamper with our memories.

This is why psychiatrists got into trouble several years ago for "uncovering hidden memories." They unitentionally implanted horrible memories (such as of child abuse and Satanic ritual abuse) in the minds of their patients, essentually harming them. (The 'memories' where later PROVEN to have been unable to occur. But many patients still insist that those memories were true.)

You could end up mentally harming yourself or your friends, or "uncovering" things that don't really exist. But they will FEEL like they exist. (Causing pain and suffering, or at least deception.)

It's not worth it.

Source(s): Several psychology and philosophy courses.

The only one thing I can think of is something impossible. Go to Sylvia Browne. She'll do it for you...

for 600$ an hour. [:

That's life. Maybe you can check out a book about it at the library, I've always been interested in this too. I once went to a very cheap psychic who said I have lived in Egypt in a past life. [Actually weirdly I have always felt connected to Egypt, so I was surprised by that.]

Maybe just a "cheap" pshycic could help you out if you were desperate to know or somethin

In previous Lives, destiny Lives there is classes for doing a regression. I did it on a chum and yet another chum did it to me some circumstances. I haven't any thought if it relatively worked or my thoughts replaced into arising thoughts for me. The chum I did it to replaced right into a woman interior the Sixties who fell in with a bad crowd and that they accidentaly killed somebody. i replaced right into a Victorian highway new child who replaced into additionally mute and that i "could no longer" talk whilst i replaced into asked questions. yet another one replaced into that i replaced into the daughter of a properly off family individuals that supported the Revolution. And the different one that I keep in mind replaced into that i replaced right into a solider interior the trenches of France for the period of the 1st international conflict yet I saved asserting that I wasn't allowed to declare the place i replaced into. So none of my lives have been something specific, purely conventional lives. I even have a level in historical past, so who is familiar with the place all of it got here from. the sensation is form of like once you're approximately to doze off yet are nevertheless concious and attentive to what's happening, yet won't manage to truly do something approximately it. keep in mind that no longer everyone could be hypnotized, so don't be disillusioned while you're no longer. yet once you do, have exciting and don't take it too heavily.

Ha! Did sumbody watch Oprah 2day? lol

u watched oprah too?

my mom was watching it.

pretty sure you should get that done by a professional...

• Alex S

Crap you watched Oprah today, didn't you.

Go to Hollywood.

Lower your IQ 20-30 points

Give some charlatan a lot of money.

Source(s): It's always about the evidence....and there is 0 for the silly concept of past lives.

Get certified in Hypnosis.

You can't.