A good tree cannot produce bad fruit?

I saw this in an answer a Christian gave when asked why couldn't Bible be from Satan. This person answered that the Bible is full of good, and therefore it could not have come from a 'bad' tree. (lets ignore that the whole good fruit and bad fruit thing came from the Bible *itself*, so isn't really... show more I saw this in an answer a Christian gave when asked why couldn't Bible be from Satan. This person answered that the Bible is full of good, and therefore it could not have come from a 'bad' tree. (lets ignore that the whole good fruit and bad fruit thing came from the Bible *itself*, so isn't really an arguement for the cause, for if Satan wrote it, he could have lied about that)

Feel free to answer that too.

Anyway.

If a good tree cannot produce bad fruit, then how could God produce humans capable of commiting sin? Even WITH free will, they would be incapable of doing bad things, and becoming bad fruit.

Their free will would just mean they would choose between several good paths. If God was a good tree, he would produce good fruit. Humans turned out to be bad fruit, because they used their free will for bad.

Or is God a bad tree?

NB: I REPEAT, free will does NOT change the fact that God produced bad fruit. God CREATED sin, for he created the potential for sin in humans.
Update: Reworded: How could perfection create imperfection.
God still created the possibility of sin. God created sin. He created humans, humans sinned. He created them to be able to sin, therefore, he created sin - if he did indeed create anything.
15 answers 15