Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Weight loss pills?

So my g/f wants to buy those but i think weight loss pills dont work http://www.orovostore.com/detox.php tell me what u all think.

Favorite Answer

Those diet pills seem like very mild diet pills. They should not make her jittery. The ingredients are things that will mostly help to cleanse her system. The B^, ginger, cayenne, green tea will give her a bit of extra energy.

I used to work at GNC and know quite a bit about herbs/supplement/diet pills.

• Mary

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

weight loss pills work temporarily, but studies have shown that you put the weight back on within a year so in the end, it's a waste of money

Do 45 minutes cardio workouts a few times a week

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup

take a 30 second break in the middle of your meal evaluate just how hungry you still are before getting back to your food

• Tell her how beautiful she is, and that she doesn't need to lose weight.

Did you applied Garcinia Cambogia? Search from here : http://Assistance.HelpfulGarcinia.com . This is able to extremely helps all.

get your zzzzzs sleep deprivation alters levels of hormones in the body that regulate hunger causing an increase in appetite

keep a food journal and weight yourself regularly to track your progress