What are the "inconsistencies" of the Clique series?

I've heard it's not consistent but if so, what are they?

BTW, I've read them all so I know who's who and what's what.

• bleh
    Favorite Answer

Wow. As entertaining as the books are, they do contain a lot of faults. For one thing, Derrington's name keeps changing from Derrick to Derek, Dylan was the beta in the first book, but then later on Alicia is, Harris is supposed to be a senior or a junior (she keeps switching the grades), Cam once called Derrick/Derek Derrington out loud even though only the girls knew his nickname, and Kristen's eyes keep changing color. Then, in Bratfest at Tiffany's, Lisi makes Derrick/Derek were jeans even though shorts were his thing and then Mr. Perfect Dempsey shows up out of no where and Massie has a crush on him even though he's Layne's best friend. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot more than this, but these are just the major ones.

Sorry if it sounds like a rant, but I just had to point those out.

there are lots of inconsistancies, mainly with people not central to the story. For example, the number of students at Briarwood, OCD and BOCD change regularly. On the trip it appears there are only about thirty kids in the seventh grade at Briarwood and OCD combined, but at other times there are many many more. Also, the ages of people switch quite randomly. I think Skye Hamilton at one point is said to be in their grade, but then later she's a grade older than them. Things of that sort.

Well, in my personal opinion (which I'm guessing no one else agrees with), it is that her first 6 books were great. After that they just kind of dropped of into this boring, monotonous rut. I loved the first six, but after that, it was like nothing happened in the book. I was waiting for it to pick up, but that never happened.

nothing really. it'a just the point of the particular story wavers. and i guess that's whay people don't like it. they are separate books, so they are goint to have differnt points. but they are all baout massie trying to keep herself queen and about thee clair fitting in etc. just normal pre-teen dram, but in high fashion.

the people

WELL, ALICIA IS ALWAYS GETTING KICKED OUT BUT SOME CHARACTERS JUST RANDOMLY POP UP AND ARE APART OF SOME MAJOR STORYLINES

Source(s): I'VE READ ALL THE BOOKS, DUH
  • ummm no?