Who do you prefer : Bob Dylan or Leonard Cohen?

Favorite Answer

Leonard Cohen rocks!!!! Wish I could say he had a better voice, but that's pretty much a tie since neither can really sing. But I like Cohen's lyrics better.

Bob Dylan!!

Dylan

Today I'm liking Leonard because I've been listening to him. Tomorrow it will be someone else. Bob Dylan is high on my list, especially with the Traveling Willburys.

Bob Dylan For Me...!!

• cailee

most deff Bob Dylan

They're both garbage. Everyone knows Florence Foster Jenkins was the only true artist of that century.

oh man....most definitely bob dylan

dylan any day baby

Bob Dylan he had the right questions and he got the right answer Jesus.

Leonard is still searching through life and i do know about that, both are Jewish born.

music

energy is created and does disipitate/ends too you may call it destroyed if you like, yet has ripple effect.

matter can not be created or destroyed, (only by God it can be) Matter can be changed, example a CD will burn or rot with alot of time, or a seed, absorbs matter and turns into a tree, cut and let it die and rot, or burn the tree, energy is created (heat is created) the tree is turned basically into carbon goes back to the earth, and nourishes a new seed to become a tree.

the same is basic to the human body too, minus the soul/spirit, yet God knows every molecule to resurrect, he is infinate we are finite.

Yes, because God is infinate, and with in that infinity the universe expands, if it wasnt infinate it would have hit the end of space and have colapsed.

those that dont believe the bible go with peoples ideas, even once of a flat earth, when the bible says God set the earth in a sphere, so athiests of that day mocked the bible because they were sure the earth had to be flat.

They profess things and they are those that change their views constantly, in their blindness, some give details of how rediculous it is to reject Jesus

Like about the first life form, if without God, had molecules come to gether by accident, with a perfect digestive and reproductive system, and became alive all by accidental molecules hitting together by accident.

or to be an athiest you would have to be God, because to prove there is no God you would have to be everywhere spiritually and physically (Omnipresent) to prove that there was no God anyplace.

anyways, how much easier it is for us with 'lesser' faith, to have faith in the word of God Romans 10:17 by hearing it by the will of God.

Trust Jesus our best friend as a little child trusts, peace Isaiah 26:3&4 & Philippians 4:6-8

to a bad thought say "The blood of Jesus rebuke that" and put in the good thought

anywho for Jewish people please pray too and he took off the in of many For he was cut out of the land of the living for the transgressions of my people was he stricken." Isiah 53:8&12

As a person that was a practical Athiest, I will say I had to come to the end of myself, to come to a relationship with God.

I am born Jewish and lived like there was no God. Why? Because in Judaism it was just rules with a 'God' that was missing, Psalm 23 "The Lord is my shepherd" was empty to me.

God had been gone for 2700 years or so with the last prophet Malachi saying the Messiah would come.

The sky the amazing stars, told me there had to be a God, life and the bible- great good people declare there is a God, told me there had to be a God, my empty soul told me there had to be a God.

Yet, living in sin told me the guilt told me that if he did he was upset with me. I decided to commit suicide, but then the fear of maybe there was a hell, kept me from doing it.

That week an elderly lady came by as I was standing outside of my families house and gave me a paper about the love of Jesus. From that and a series of other 'God-incidences' not coincidences, I cried out to God

"God if you dont give me Jesus there is nothing I can do, I am sorry for my sins, help me Jesus come into my heart and be my friend, amen"

that is based on Jesus promise of his love and knocking to come into our heart to forgive our sins and be our friend when we let him. Revelation 3:19&20

~~~~

I find some of the answers interesting my comments in CAPITOLS;

by Zippey Member since:

Well, I've experienced spiritual things, but as long as I can explain them without resorting to a magical sky-daddy, God has little chance of convincing me.

WOW SPIRITUAL MEANS BEYOND NATURAL, MEANS THERE IS A GOD, YET THIS PERSON STATES THEY STILL WONT BELIEVE IN GOD.

REGARDLESS OF THE INTELLIGENT DESIGN OF MANKIND AND THE UNIVERSE, OF THE MILLIONS THAT KNOW JESUS PERSONALLY AS BEST FRIEND AND SAVIOR, WE HAVE THOSE THAT PUT UP STRAW MEN, AND COMPARE THEM TO JESUS THE PROMISED MIGHTY GOD

"Unto us a child is born, a son is given, and he is mighty God, wonderful counselor, the everlasting father, and the prince of peace." Isaiah 9:6

by :) Lovely Member since:

I will answer this for you though. If god were to one day appear, in a very apparent 'THIS is THE god everyone is so fervently preaching about', I would certainly believe in that god. I would not, however, devote myself or my life to that god. I have come to terms with MYSELF, and all things are possible through me.

WHAT A CONFESSION, EVEN IF GOD DID APPEAR (WHICH HE DID IN JESUS) THIS PERSON SAYS THEY STILL WOULD NOT DEVOTE THEMSELF TO HIM!

Now Jesus is wonderful to me, and i am praying for them,

David and Proverbs says if you try and correct a fool they will try and make a fool of you. and Psalm 14:1

Good to have some of God's Wisdom from life and His Word,

Great to have Jesus my best friend and savior! David

Go Bob knockin on heavens door!