what are your toughts on me buying this car????

1997 Chrysler LHS

94,000 miles

3,100 $

is this a good car??

• eric h
    Best Answer

kinda high miles and not a remarkable make, i usually do the car appraiser on edmonds.com they have a more reliable appraiser than Kelly blue book

Those are great cars, but I'll bet you can find one for $1000. It's hard to sell an 11-year-old Chrysler. Anyway, check the local market, and then you be the judge on the price.

I've had several of those cars, because I liked them so much. It's a lot of car per dollar. Don't expect it to last beyond about 150,000. they're not so tough as some cars.

P.S. It'll get about 20 mpg in town, which is amazing for such a big car.

well if it breaks down, u might have to end up spending double to fix it, go to a police siezed auction, they have even better cars for even cheaper, like you can get a 1998 Benz for like 4,000, dats good and also there other cars too, or even go to a automotive auction, they also have good cars.

• john m

i would stay away from that car.