Charles asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I always feel like ejaculating, is this ok?

hi, im 21 yrs old and even thou this is kind of embarassing im still a "virgin", and up then, usually i only ejaculate 2-3 times a week but now it's like 5-7 a week, until now i only ejaculate to content myself of sexual pleasure. It was not like this backevery day i feel like ejaculating, and im thinking that it's bad for my health. I drink a lot of water every since i was a child, but im not sure if it's the reason for me wanting to ejaculate almost everyday. Is this ok?

Favorite Answer

It's OK with me. I feel the same way. It's definitely not bad for your health. It's actually thought to be good for your prostate's health.

You're fine. Actually you're better than fine - you're healthy. You're a young man with a libido. It's a good thing. As you get older and older (I'm talking 40s, 50s) you'll slow down.

From your friends, you're probably hearing alot of discomfort about masturbation; jacking/jerking off, rolling/spanking/smacking the monkey, knuckle babies, a date with Mary Palm and her five sisters/friends, rubbing one out, finger orgy, yanking it... as you can see there's alot of names for things that people are not completely comfortable with. That discomfort clouds really defining what is good and what's bad about doing it. It's like watching two pigs kissing - you're completely unfamiliar with it and looking at it objectively is difficult.

So, looking at your Rubbing One Out objectively - you're OK. There's nothing you're doing that is above or below standard. As a matter of fact - you're average. And that's completely fine. That one kid that talks about doing it 5 times a day - or not doing it at all - that's his rhythm and it works for him. It would probably kill me - or bore one of my friends who does 12 times day... you see my point. Different strokes for different folks (pun intended).

What you should be aware of WHEN you're doing - ah, besides the stimulation that's prompting you to jack off - is what you're body is doing. Technically, you're TRAINING your body to orgasm; how, in what way, and unfortunately how quickly. Biologically, men are wired to orgasm fast because when we were all cave men having sex put us in a very vulnerable position. Many of us didn't have caves or tree nests to copulate in so we had to do it quickly. As a matter of fact - the quicker cummers were more likely to spread their seed than the slow ones. So survival of the fittest had the quick ones breeding more than the slow ones. Am I making you cringe yet? Keep reading.

So your pursuit of the White Lake is programming your body to orgasm quickly - before your mom, dad, the janitor, or a family member comes in. Just like before where primitive man wanted to impregnate before the lion, tiger, or previous mate came in. The more frequently you do it, the more that programming will stick. Don't get me wrong - after a year of healthy solos you won't be stuck and need reprogramming - it takes a long long long time to get into a rut - but just get to know what the cannon preparing to fire feels like. This will also help you prevent other more serious things like unwanted pregnancies and unexpected in-laws.

When the first act finally happens (and you're either a virgin or you're not there's not such thing as a "virgin" - that's like saying she's kind of pregnant) all these hours of flesh workouts will have an effect - either big or small - on your performance between the sheets. Women, require much more stimulation then men. Penetration - in the stimulation conducted therein - is about the last 5 - 10 miles of a 100 mile long journey. (As you get older, the journey gets longer) Porn is ridiculous in that sense that it presents women as wanting to and willing to run-and-gun all the time like men can. But porn is good for jacking off which is really what's important. So being aware your body does not orgasm too soon while you're running that 95 miles will be important.

You can't possibly 'practice' doing the two bear mambo without a partner - but you can understand what it feels like before you sprout happiness all over the computer table to prepare the long journey of being a good partner in bed.

Lastly, and don't let some uptight partner tell you otherwise, orgasms on the solo flights are most likely always stronger, with partner orgasms are more commonly better and more fulfilling.

As for the water drinking - that's actually very good as well. Water is an excellent purifier and I don't believe the two are related.

Source(s): personal experience

Perfectly healthy, most guys masturbate an obscene amount. Atleast once a day.

Yeah, it's okay to jerk off, it won't hurt your body at all. Feels to good to be bad. I do just about every day too.

theres nothing wrong with a bit of a wack so if you have the earge just whip it out and have a jurk

It sounds perfectly healthy to me and there is nothing wrong with you.

Sky

what do you masturbate or you jus feel like ejaculating and not hard then you gots a problem

its very ok

it's ok