what can i do to lose 20 pounds?

what kind of exercises and how many calories should i eat a day?

i relly want to lose abotu 20 pounds maybe less in about 2 months and 3 weeks.

Favorite Answer

i advise you to drink green tea 1-3 glasses per day

green tea speeds up your metabolism

drink lots and lots of water 8 glasses each day.

do not snack

do not drink soda

go on the half off diet only eat half of what you would usually eat and give or throw the rest away

if you are really hungry and you've had all your daily meals snack on fruits ( oranges, apples, bananas )

exercise more try and run for at least 30 minutes a day

get more active

get more sleep it prepares your body

stretch, yes it works and it doesn't just help you lose weight it helps with you're growing to make you a little taller

count your calories try to stay under the amount of 1300 calories per day

change you're lifestyle it makes a difference

do not eat candy or chips eat more greens or protein bars

avoid fast food and cut out fried food when you cook your meal oven cook your food do not fry it

chew gum because when you chew gum you do not pick at food for example if theres some chips in you're cupboard you go to them a think good damn they look good then you would say no i cant pick at them because i dont wanna throw my gum away

do not eat after 6pm because before 6pm you can burn all you're food off and if you eat after six it will lay on you're stomach as you eat.

do not eat before you go to sleep

drink a glass of water before you go to sleep

eat spicy food, if you can because it speeds up you're metabolism

do not weigh you're self everyday because it torments you,weight you're self once a week ( every Monday )

good luck!

or google 3 day american heart association and it gives you step by step what to eat and drink it says you can lose 10 lbs. in 3 days!

The easiest and healthiest way I have found is diet and exercise. Walking is the easiest and cheapest (no real equipment to buy). I lost 10 lbs a month walking for 30-40 minutes daily on my treadmill, and cutting out sugar and processed grains from my diet. It was very easy. I never count calories, just use common sense. When I am snacky, I just eat something healthy (nuts, cheese, fruit) or go for a walk. I have lost 70 lbs in less than a year and still going strong :) Good luck

Reduce the carbs dramatically, no sugars, eat lots of fruit, veggies and whole grains, exercise only tones it will not take off all that weight.