Who agrees with me that due to the draft you can see what will happen at noght of champions?

since kane went to raw he'll lose and and hhh will retain but edge will lose which makes smackdown championship the wwe championship and raw's championship the WHC

Favorite Answer

They could be doing that to have people thinking it's going to be predictable,and then it turns out things won't go the way we think they will!!

i was thinkin that exact same thing while i was watching raw cause while you can have two championships on one show ecw wouldent have a world heavyweight title anymore cause it would be on raw and then smackdown would have both the wwe title and the world heavy weight title but i think that hhh is gonna lose and not edge were the wwe title will go back to raw and the world heavy weight title will stay on smackdown but you cant ever tell the wwe has many ways to suprise us

kane will have to forfit the title and try to win the wwe championship

Agreed, give me 10 points because I agreed (joking, it has made it very predictable, but oh well..)

agreed. i was thinking the same thing.