Why do women get uglier with age, but men get better looking?

Me n my mates all reckon women look most attractive when they are bout 18-21, and then go downhill rapidly. Whereas us guys get better lookin as we get older. This is shown by older guys always goin for younger girls, and vice versa. I have a 35year old friend who is a woman, and she says she will have to marry someone at least 5 years older than her cos us guys go for younger models. Why is it that women get uglier quicker?

Favorite Answer

LOL its coz women age much faster than men. thats y most men who marry a woman around their same age feels less attracted as they grow old. the woman will look older than the man. so its good to marry a girl 4-5 yrs younger than u.

hahah lucky us we look younger for a longer period of time.

lol the word ugly is a bit harsh though :P..they just age faster..not get uglier lol

hahah u r really pissing the girls off! :P:P

1

Source(s): Start Look Younger http://netint.info/StepsToLookingYounger

Men Age Better Than Women

• Most women do lose their looks with age but not all that is not always the case there is lots of hollywood actresses that are 40 and over that are smoking hot women start being gorgeous when they turn 18 but once women reach 35 their looks fade and go down the hill it's hard of them too stay looking pretty at that age men also become good looking at 18 but once men turn 35 they become better looking once women are over 35 the uglier they get once men are over 35 the hotter they get.

Women's window of attractiveness is generally earlier and shorter than a man's. They got all the attention sooner and earlier, men get it later as they mature. Some women age well, most do not. I attracted more women in my late 30's and 40's then when I was younger. I am 49 and told I look 35. Women need to exploit their window of whoppertunity while they can, because that window can close fast. Genetics and nature can be brutal. So if your teen daughter is a tramp, let her be, this is her window and moment to shine.

You're statement is completely untrue and very ignorant. Men and women are of the same species and one is does not naturally age faster than the other. However, a woman's lifestyle choices (external factors) may contribute to faster ageing, such as constant sun tanning or overuse of cosmetic products, ect. But a woman that properly diets, looks after her skin and exercises looks just as good as her male equivalent if not much better. Men at 30 tend to decline in physical attractiveness because they do not tend to themselves at all. So really it comes down to lifestyle. Society has tried to perpetuate this false belief about women for so long in order to control women. If women fear that their value rest in their youth, then they'll put off career and education and marry early. Women are seeing past this twisted way of thinking and all the false beliefs derived from delusionsl men. Women can look good at any age.

RE:

Me n my mates all reckon women look most attractive when they are bout 18-21, and then go downhill rapidly. Whereas us guys get better lookin as we get older. This is shown by older guys always goin for younger girls, and vice versa. I have a 35year old friend who is a woman, and she says she will...

Source(s): women uglier age men looking: https://quickhelp.im/i22/why-do-women-get-uglier-w...

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://bitly.im/aOgrs Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axnPX

Once girls find someone they tend to let go of the way they look cause if the person they truly love loves them back they can love them not allcdolled up. Guys like lookin good all the time so they can beat others n look macho 24/7 cause they tend to think every girl stares at them. I'll find your mate attractive at any age once she is the one cause u'll love her insides more than her outsides

No sweetie, that is not the case ~ it's your perception only. Men's ears and noses grow until they die. That does not happy to women. Take a good look.

Women are most "valuable" (from an evolutionary stand point) when they are younger because it means they are healthier physically.

Men are most "valuable" (from an evolutionary stand point) when they are older because they have status, seem tougher for having lived longer, and are more in control or themselves.