FOREX: Can somebody give some names of a few good sites that can give me forex-related news releases?...?

... Actually, does anybody outthere trade strictly around news releases, and if so, how is it working for you? How many pips do you make/ lose on average, and how long do you usually hold trades for? For people out there who trade with technical indicators, which ones work best for you? do you have any advice... show more ... Actually, does anybody outthere trade strictly around news releases, and if so, how is it working for you? How many pips do you make/ lose on average, and how long do you usually hold trades for? For people out there who trade with technical indicators, which ones work best for you? do you have any advice for somebody who is still in the learning stages?
Personally, I try to trade around whatever trends I can notice ("the trend is your friend" rule), does anyone have any trend-based startergies they'd like to share with me?
Good luck traders!