example of autobiography?

zfdnm,mnukghgb,nf,om.,mmnb

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ljwaks
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You want examples of autobiography. One answerer provided a basic definition. Here are some famous examples:

The autobiography of Benjamin Franklin

" " " Malcolm X

" " " Bertrand Russell (20th C. philosopher)

Many other famous people, including rock and roll stars, film stars, and politicians (e.g. Bill Clinton) have written autobiographies.

Two of my all time favorites are those of Anthony Trollope, a famous 19th century British writer, and Robin Collingwood, another 20th century philosopher. Another is a book called "The Education of Henry Adams" by (of course) Henry Adams, a late 19th century descendent of the great Adams family of Massachusetts, who became a historian.

• 1 decade ago

An autobiography is a book you write about yourself. It can be funny, dramatic, sad or whatever. There are quite a few so-called 'autobiographies' that purport to be written by movie stars and people who come into prominence suddenly, but these are usually ghost written for them. A genuine autobiography is usually very interesting because it gives you insights into why people behave as they do, and what some memorable moments were in their lives.

• 1 decade ago

an autobiography is a biography somebody writes about themselves

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I still live in Sarasota, Florida, and I go to school at Booker High School. ... Jake is a sweet kid and he would do anything for me, but like all brothers and sisters we fight like cats and dogs.

http://www.sarasota.k12.fl.us/bhs/bryan/%E2%80%A6

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Is based on someones real life story!

• 1 decade ago

that book hilary clinton wrote about herself

and the ones obama wrote about himself.

geez people are self centered!!

• 1 decade ago

Try some of these sites:

www.sarasota.k12.fl.us/bhs/bryan/bryan_

cranky.eons.com/Cranky/search/search.jsp?queryTerms=Sample+Autobiography

english.unitecnology.ac.nz/resources/units/going_solo/intro.html

www.richardkostelanetz.com/examples/kostis1.php

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.