Why dont Black people and Africans get along?

I went to Africa and I had to share a cab with this Gambian man… and he smelled hella musty… I tried to ignore it but then he looked me in the eye and said what is that smell…”I said yeah what IS that smell” He said that’s you!”, I said ” no n-I-g-g-a that is you… you need to take a bath!”.. he said… “you need NOT... show more I went to Africa and I had to share a cab with this Gambian man… and he smelled hella musty… I tried to ignore it but then he looked me in the eye and said what is that smell…”I said yeah what IS that smell” He said that’s you!”, I said ” no n-I-g-g-a that is you… you need to take a bath!”.. he said… “you need NOT to take a bath!” then I accidentally passed gas and he smiled and said “MMM…what is that fragrance you are wearing.”

That was just a joke

REAL QUESTION:

In other countries that are not the spawn of European countries…..is the smell of our cologne, scented oils shampoos body washes, and perfume…etc unpleasant to them because they are not used to such…or are pleasing scents universal?
Update: @brutus

first of all africa is a continent... I have never seen a continent with only one racial group on it...(russia is in asia, and so is india) and you missed the entire question

thats like a person sayin americans are white, whites are american
Update 2: @Brutus

it is impossible to tell using DNA what country a person comes from.....african is not a race of people.....it is impossible to have african blood...there are three main branches to the current species of homosapien caucasoid, mong-aloid, and ne-groid