How to start my own Power Plant ?????

Im 18 years old right now. I want to start my own Solar power plant. I wanna move out in the dessert like Arizona and buy some land and buy a lot of solar powers panels. I want to harvest my own Solar power and then sell the energy to PG&E. How hard is it to open up this type of business ?? what will I need to know... show more Im 18 years old right now. I want to start my own Solar power plant. I wanna move out in the dessert like Arizona and buy some land and buy a lot of solar powers panels. I want to harvest my own Solar power and then sell the energy to PG&E. How hard is it to open up this type of business ?? what will I need to know ? can I become rich off of it ??

The reason why I came up with this reason is because her in America we keep talking about Global warming and not having enought energy.
1 answer 1