What would you do if you were in Wal-mart and some random person...?

ran up to you and screamed "OMG, I love you", bear hugged you, and then ran off?

I'm planning on doing that some people next time I go to Wal-mart just so see people's reactions. xD

57 Answers

Relevance
  • ark
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would say really?!

and hug her back, then kiss her

• 1 decade ago

I use to work at wal-mart and stuff like that happened all the time. Most of time time people wanted to press charges for sexual harassment.... sooo not a good idea lol

• 1 decade ago

If they ran away fast enough after hugging me, nothing. If they stuck around until the shock wore off, I'd punch them. Only if it was a guy, though, random men hugging me don't make me particularly comfortable. If it was a girl, I would be like 'you got the wrong person honey, so go on, shoo'

• 1 decade ago

I think they would get kicked out from Wal-Mart... banned from Wal-Mart. Can you say harassment?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • soules
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

#2 is inaccurate what in the experience that your a dude strolling interior the save consisting of your dad and he see some tampons interior the cart and he supplies a loopy look and says "are you particular you elect to purchase those son" JK you get a famous guy or woman

• k-rozz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

get kicked out of the store for causing a scene and harrasing customers...get sued by the customer for touching him/or her without permission (again harrasment) get hit because they think youre trying to make a move on them, get hit by the spouse for the same reason or in my case ..get punched in the face because...any stranger come screaming and grabbing at me ,nowadays you never know if someone is trying to steal you money or what (we all hear the news)......i dont wait for an explanation., i defend myself first and ask questions later.and i woudnt appreciate it.

• 1 decade ago

that would be a lil creepy but im sure if you run into someone who won't get upset or whatever u should be ok, some people might not feel the love lol good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

always some thing happening at wal mart

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd probably blush. And then I'd have to explain to my kids that NO, I don't know who that was, NO, I don't know why they did that and attempt to convince them that is not something they should try themselves. Meg

I'd hug back - and then probably elbow the person in the neck. Neen

• Mark F
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

And which Wall-mart should I try to avoid this time?

Not that I ever go to there stores in the first place.

• 1 decade ago

I would run...I have seen the people who shop at Wal-Mart...far too frequently....

yeah...I'm still running...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.