Tap dance solo song for 15 year old?

Any one have any ideas for a tap solo song for a girl whos about 15?

Update:

Tap solo song for a girl whose about 15, something thats not really your classic song something more fun maybe like techno or anything with a good loud beat

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

this cat's on a hot tin roof

hound dog

puttin' on the ritz

• Lucy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Come On Get Happy, by Judy Garland! Ok, I know this is an old song, but it makes a good tap number!

• 1 decade ago

Well I think any of John Mayer's songs are really good for tap, for example 'Waiting for the World to Change' or 'Banana Pancakes' or any of his songs really. But if you want something more upbeat you could do something like "Are you gonna be my girl' by Jet.

• 1 decade ago

I agree that "Hit Me Up" is a good, upbeat song. Also, "Give It Up" by the Goodmen is different for tap.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with "hit me up" by gia farrell. There's also "Cigarello" by the Fratellis; "Lollipop" by Mika, "Shake it" by Metro Station, "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior; "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" by the Andrews Sisters; "Flathead" by the Fratellis; and "Boogie Wonderland" by Brittany Murphy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they don't want music- black eyed peas.

it has a hip-hop beat, and with the right dancer, really entertaining. I would know because i did it as a solo last year when i was fifteen!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm techno? I'm not really sure...

maybe you could dry a drumline song?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hit me up- gia farrell

its a great tap dancing song, but its really fast!

=]

• 1 decade ago

banana pancakes by jack johnson, i agree

some straylight run songs could be cool, like "soon we'll be living in the future" or "hands in the sky (big shot)"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.