I know a drug dealer that makes around 10,000 on a good week. How come he has not been caught by police?

What my question is, is how may he drive expensive cars, and own an expensive house in Las Vegas, without getting caught by the I.R.S.? Hes had the house for three years now and he bought the Lexus two weeks ago? Whats even more crazy is that the job he has now to prove his income, is working at the dollar tree... show more What my question is, is how may he drive expensive cars, and own an expensive house in Las Vegas, without getting caught by the I.R.S.? Hes had the house for three years now and he bought the Lexus two weeks ago? Whats even more crazy is that the job he has now to prove his income, is working at the dollar tree doing frieght. (if your not going to answer the damn question, or is just going to leave a smart *** answer or rant and rave about crooks...ect. dont bother!)