Tell me more about cesc fabregas?

everyone just tell me anything u know about fabregas!!!

i just want to hear more and more fabregas right now!

he really won my heart on yesterday's game!

Love it so much seeing him as the final penalty taker, and he did it GREAT!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cesc is a young player that actually slipped through Barcelona's youth ranks to be picked up by Aresene Wenger at Arsenal. Barcelona have since made efforts to ensure that no other teams come in to take their young talent, but Barca's loss is surely the Gunners gain. He took over the role of midfield general from Patric Viera, which is no easy feat, and has made it easier for Arsenal fans to move on from the 'untouchables' era where they went undefeated through the entire 2003-2004 Premier League campaign. Febregas runs the show for Arsenal, but is not given the same control for his country. Due to the huge amount of games that he played for club this season as well as the amount of field time he has not gotten since season's end, we are not seeing as much of Cesc as we could. He wears the name Fabregas on his Arsenal kit and the name Cesc on his Spain kit. Many say that Fabregas is much better than Cesc, but against Italy, he showed that they are the same person. Until this last club season, he has mainly been known for his sublime passing and ball distribution. This past season, he was able to net quite a few goals in trying to take up the scoring slack left by the departure of Thierry Henry. He is, in my mind, of the great footballers of this generation, and he is still but a lad. We will get to see him for years to come!

• 1 decade ago

Francesc Fabregas is a spanish international who was born in barcelona and played for them as a trainee. At the age of 16, Arsenal snapped him up as their manager Arsene Wenger saw real talent in him. He was then given first team games here and there and eventually rose to replace the legendary patrick vieira who went to inter milan. Fabregas rose to the task brilliantly and is now considered one of the worlds best midfielders despite his relatively young age of 21. He has broken many arsenal records aswell such as youngest ever goalscorer. Im many eyes he is Arsenals best player and his best attribute is his passing which makes him an excellent playmaker. In my eyes he is the second best central midfielder in the premiership, just behind steven gerrard

Source(s): Im an Arsenal fan who watches all the matches!
  • 1 decade ago

His full name is Francesc Fabregas Soler. He was born in 1987.It was at FC Barcelona where Fabregas began his club football career.and...you can find out more from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesc_Fabregas

• 1 decade ago

He had his own show on Sky Sports a while back, a friend told be it was dreadful, I've not seen it advertised since.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hsm
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

u spell his name f a b r e g a s lol

jk hes a great player but hes not the best

• chill
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

he has pretty good accuracy and vision but he's really slow considering that he is skinny

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is absolutely the most ADORABLE Spaniard i know!!

AND he can get in one hell of a fight ;)

• 1 decade ago

he plays for arsenal and he wants to be cristiano ronaldo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is sooo gowgus and sexy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.