Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Did you like tyra banks "barbie" do at the emmy's? (Pic)?

Being that I like blondes I really like it, even though I don't know how a black girl can have hair like that...extensions??

http://bellasugar.com/1726927

Favorite Answer

Those are not extensions, that is a full blown lace front wig. Tyra never wears her natural hair...ever. I mean for goodness sakes, at least when she wears curly wigs they look somewhat in proportion with her body size!

I don't understand why so many Black women in the industry have such an obsession with fine blonde hair. Even though this wig is wavy..it is STILL drastically different than her natural hair texture, fact is....most Black women would not be able to get that type of hair texture even with relaxed hair. Not only that, but Tyra's skin color and the coor of the wig are clashing..the redish orange wig somewhat complimented her skin color..but she looks extremely phony in this picture (and I'm not just referring to her personality). The smile looks forced and the hair looks like she purchased it from the Korean beauty supply store on sale for $29.95.

Tyra always looks good! I kind of like this do on her. It's better than that reddish orange she was sporting a season or so ago.

I think no matter what Tyra wears or how she does her hair, so will always be absolutely gorgeous!!!

i loved it!

she has fake hair. it's always changing!

and i think tyra has such light skin she can pull it off!

i hate it i know she always has blonde hair but that is just too much blonde wow!!!!!

the color is way off but the style is cute on her

i dont think that color looks good at all with her skin tone!