I Feel Tired and Sleepy After Sex?

I get too tired after halving sex. It makes me feels as if i have gone for a long walk or excersie for a very long hours. My whole body becomes weak, I feel like i have taken some stress out of my body. I feel happy and relaxed but my body becomes very weak and makes me feel sleepy. Because of that i cant go many rounds. sometimes i end up going only one b,cos i feel tired and sleepy.

How can i go many rounds like the way others do, am a young guy of 25 years. and is it normal to get tired and sleepy?

Best Answer

Its totally normal for a guy to feel sleepy and tired after sex.

The body actually releases chemicals after climax that make you feel tired.

Why it does this i do not know but it probably has some sort of biological benefit to it.

aww man that's the best part!! just passing out after a few minutes of post coital bliss!

If it's in the day try going a few rounds from time to time, but usually girls only want one as well. Round 2's never as good, as long as round 1 is more than 10 mins.

With all of life's stresses it just might be normal to get tired and completely relaxed. Make sure you are taking a good quality multivitamin though and a healthy diet/exercise (other than sex). That might make a difference.

more exercise should help. happens to all guys. one very important exercise is of the pubicoccageal(spelling) muscles. you can do this all day, anywhere. act as if you are cutting off the flow of urine and hold for a few seconds. do as often as you can. add seconds to holding it. you may still get tired and sleepy, but after what you've done, she may not care.

yes i think you should eat more fruit and veg and do more sport - then you can satisfy your girl and not be sleepy after.

Since doing this i often get wood again after 10 Minutes so we can start all over again

Perhaps you're not very fit to begin with, or you're eating the wrong diet so your blood sugar gets too low.

Suggestion - do it right the first time and no more rounds are required.

Stop doing all the work.

Try to work out more.

If you find an answer to this question let me know. My boyfriend has the same issue.

your normal!