What chance do we have?

As another transfer target states he wont come to Scotland because of the lack of exposure, what chance do the Old-Firm have of attracting world class players to our league. As i said before players would now rather go to the likes of Hull-City than Celtic or Rangers just to play in the Premiership! What chance do... show more As another transfer target states he wont come to Scotland because of the lack of exposure, what chance do the Old-Firm have of attracting world class players to our league. As i said before players would now rather go to the likes of Hull-City than Celtic or Rangers just to play in the Premiership! What chance do we have? I think everyone on here would admit there is only two players who could be mentioned in that class at the Moment Nakamura & Boruc, sadly i think when those two go we might struggle to attract another.
Update: Keypint Celtic & Rangers have made massive strides to wipe out sectarianism and it is working! I also disagree that the old firm cant afford the Wages/Transfer fees Rangers have just spent 4 Million and Celtic offered 5.5 so the cash is there. Nakamura and Boric(in particular) are world class in the sence they... show more Keypint Celtic & Rangers have made massive strides to wipe out sectarianism and it is working!
I also disagree that the old firm cant afford the Wages/Transfer fees Rangers have just spent 4 Million and Celtic offered 5.5 so the cash is there.
Nakamura and Boric(in particular) are world class in the sence they have played at top tournaments for their countries and both players are known throughout the world.
Was Boric not the best keeper at the Euros? Other world class keepers where there and he was better.
Update 2: GWW McGregor is a good Goalie but is not even 1st choice for Scotland! As for Cuellar what position does he fill in the Spanish back four? Wise Up!
Update 3: Errapolli lets see how much we get for Boruc and how much you get for McGregor. Fletcher is a great prospect but no mention of McGeady as potential i wonder why!
16 answers 16