help to lose weight and fat!?

hi i am 14 and well i have school and i don't really have time to go and excerise and i want to know what i can do and what i should do. i hope to get a 2 weeks food chart telling me what to eat! i am fat and i really want to lose weight please help me! i am also gonna have my summer hoilidays soon on the 10th of july.

Favorite Answer

The food part is easy. NO fast food, processed, junk, bagged, or boxed foods. Stay away from vegetable oil and other hydrogenated oils. Olive oil and organic coconut oil are much better cooking oils for you. Stay away from white sugar and white flour. They are very processed and unhealthy. Organic sugar and whole wheat flour are better. NO soda, Gatorade or juice. Watch out for diet soda. It contains aspartame- which is poisonous. I use Splenda for my iced tea or lemonade. Water is great, and if you get enough- especially while exercising- it aids in flushing out fat. If you don't like water- you can always put some lemon in it.

Whole wheat bread, fruit, veggies, lean turkey or chicken, eggs, (boiled or scrambled), tuna, triscuits, soup, (Campbell’s healthy choice chicken noodle or Italian wedding are great low calorie meals), healthy whole grain cereals, (mixed with fruit and skim milk, or light soy milk), oatmeal, beans, brown rice, steaks are even alright .....There are so many healthy choices out there/ but there are twice as many unhealthy choices.

After eating right for the past couple of years- now I have a hard time digesting junk food. But I still don't deprive myself of things I love. For chocolate--I buy organic chocolate bars instead--For Ice Cream--With a blender, I use low fat yogurt, ice cubes, and fruit. It's better than ice cream. My favorite website is www.mercola.com --a great place to start.

I have been losing weight by walking. One to three pounds per week. I keep a log of the minutes I walk per week and weigh myself only once per week. The first month, I walked around 200 minutes. Now, I’m up to 900-1000 minutes. Each month, I constantly set new goals. I started out really slow. My first day of walking was only 10 minutes. I was so out of shape and chubby that I got a rash between my inner thighs. But now, I can make it for an hour or more 5-6 days per week. I was Soooo depressed before I started exercising—over my weight and lots of other things. Exercise really does relieve stress and release happy endorphins. When I’m frustrated, depressed, or angry—I just go take a long walk. Sometimes I even kick around rocks and pine cones, or swing off trees as an extra stress reliever and just for fun.

Anyways, a big advantage you have is that you’re much younger than me. This means that when you’re ready to GO FOR IT and lose the weight—you’re gonna lose it much quicker than I did; a fast and young metabolism. All you need is to REALLY want it and then center your focal point in the right direction. Good luck to you! You can do it.

I will try to keep it simple. Your metabolism is basically the rate at which your body burns calories to create energy. So the faster your metabolism, the faster you burn calories and the easier it is to lose unwanted weight. To boost your metabolism naturally you just need to eat the right foods.

You can sit down and literally eat a 1,000-calorie dinner and yet be absolutely starving just a few hours later and the reason is simple: Because your body didnt get what it needed in those 1,000 calories so it sends signals to your brain telling you to ingest more calories and thus, the late-night cravings. That means that the surest way to end those late-night cravings and keep your weight loss goals on track is to eat a more balanced, nutritious diet that actually gives your body what it needs.

It's VERY EASY to lose weight if you eat the right foods. Check out Dr. Charles Livingston's video here: http://www.sexyjese.com - it will blow your mind.

Prepare your own lunch people who prepare own lunch and eat will lose weight

if food was your only source of pleasure make sure to reconnect with other things you enjoy music sports volunteer work or movies for example

just control the food and eat less fats..

Source(s): i think..