Does anyone know the correct trivia answers for Chicago’s US 99.5 for June 23, 2008?

Good Morning all! Champions: A) A Fan Country Music Trivia: A) British Invasion rock groups Extraordinary: A) $1.25 Famous Firsts: B) 1913 Spiral Frog: Today in Music Villains of the Silver Screen: B) Three Men and a Baby (loved it) Hot Jobs Trivia: Tom Musbach Taylor Swift: Tied Together With a... show more Good Morning all!
Champions: A) A Fan
Country Music Trivia: A) British Invasion rock groups
Extraordinary: A) $1.25
Famous Firsts: B) 1913
Spiral Frog: Today in Music
Villains of the Silver Screen: B) Three Men and a Baby (loved it)
Hot Jobs Trivia: Tom Musbach
Taylor Swift: Tied Together With a Smile
Nascar:E

Hope everyone had a great weekend! and that the rain didn't spoil your fun.

So far it has not happen, but please stop the thumbs down on those who just say thanks or have a great day/weekend!
I as the asker like them if you don't. Tuff S... don't stop at my question! I also like it when you put your extra info in your answer, it helps someone else. We are all in it to help each other out, from many different state!
NO THUMBS DOWN AT ALL ON MY QUESTIONS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone THANK YOU!!! I just unblocked 2 people and if the TD starts up again I will reblock them, if they are the ones doing it.