blood tests... what is AcH?

i have to get a blood test done and they couldn't do it at the office because my blood has to be frozen? i remember something about AcH.. what is that?

Also why would my blood need to be frozen?

Favorite Answer

I would need more details to know for sure but AcH usually has to do wtih the Acetycholine which ussually relates to a neurotransmitter of the central nervous system.

It is common to test this for the anxiety or panic values and is used to test for myasthenia gravis linked to muscle weakness.

Frozen samples may be due to the kind of transport it needs to get it to the lab that has the more sensitive instruments.

I may have been totally off on this one since AcH can mean alot of things...

Hope it all works out!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

blood tests... what is AcH?

Source(s): blood tests ach: https://biturl.im/j04BB