Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩幫我修正一下這篇英文自傳

My name is OOO . There are four people in my family, including my

mother, older brother and older sister. My mother is a cooks, running a shop of her own. Since I was a child, my parents, democratic and rational, have taught me on a healthy foundation of discipline and communication; they have not only respected my own decision, but also cultivated me to be initiative on study and independent in life.

I am characterized by positive personality, easygoing, enthusiastic, and getting with people in joyful harmony.

My interests are reading, and surfing on the web. I like to read because it helps me not only in my knowledge but also in my writing skill and my school works. It helps me relax too. Reading to me has so many advantages. I also get on the internet when I am free. Reading emails, chatting with friends, and sharing funny things happened during the day.

I graduate from OOO and manage in hotel and restaurant department. During studying , although does not come out at the top , has been keeping the middle and upper degree all the time , whether study to , for instance at classroom too.

During university once in restaurant and hotel, experience that work these make I know work the due correct attitude, and the ability to solve problem, learn the self- independence.

Expect oneself to work hard to complete the mission and task given, advance towards the specialized goal too, make more contribution to company. Hope your company can give me a working opportunity, is it appear day such as all in that place to write freely and easily on work, thanks!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

mother, older brother and older sister. My mother is a cook and runs a shop on her own. Since I was a child, my parents, democratic and rational, have taught me on a healthy foundation of discipline and communication; they have not only respected my own decisions, but also cultivated me to always take initiative on studying and be independent in life.

I am characterized by my positive, easygoing, and enthusiastic personality. (後面的跟easygoing是一樣的,如果不想刪其實也可以)

My interests are reading and surfing on the web. I like to read because not only does it help me gain knowledge but it also greatly improves my writing skills and school works. It helps me relax too. Reading, in my opinion, has so many advantages. I also get on the internet when I have free time. Reading emails, chatting with friends, and sharing funny things that happened during the day.

I graduate from OOO in management in the hotel and restaurant department. When I was in school, whether I was studying or participating in class, although I did not graduate as a top student, I have maintained at the middle and upper portion all the time.

School and work environments taught me many different kinds of experience that helped me develop a correct work attitudes and the ability to solve problems efficiently. They also helped me learn self-independence. (這一段有些難懂,不知道這樣是不是你想表達的呢?)

Expecting oneself to work hard to complete his or her given mission and task, and advancing towards a specialized goal as well, contributes better for the company. Hope your company can give me a working opportunity, for me to be able to develop my skills further and be able to contribute my part! (最後一句有點怪怪的...所以改了一些..)

Source(s): self
  • jason

good

just express what u r thinking of and what u want others to know u

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多求職中英自傳、履歷表及推甄中英自傳、自我介紹、求學、推甄備審資料的範例,還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

ps您翻譯的東西感覺上好中文化..............

Source(s): 可以去部落格上留言問看看