Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

My last vacation

我的英文不好~可否有人可幫我寫一篇有關於My last vacation的心得~

我要的是去日本或墾丁的心得就好

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My last vacation

I have visited Singapore during my last vacation and it is really an eye opening experience for me.

Singapore is a small but green and beautiful city. It has 4 major races and they are Chinese, Malay, Indian and the minority. It really surprises me that they can live in harmony and there is no war between them. Everyone live in the same community and serve the national service together. The official language in Singapore is English therefore there is no language barrier between different races. However you will be surprise that some Malay or Indian could speak Mandarin or even Hokkien ( 臺語).

Singapore is small but a very efficient country. There isn’t much traffic jam as they have uses the ERP system to control the flow of traffic. ERP is a system whereby car is fitted with an IU and cash card that whenever they pass by an ERP gantry certain amount of money is deducted from the cash card. The ERP gantry unlike the toll station in Taiwan is not man by anyone, it look like an overhead bridge and all are control by electronic therefore there is no need for car to slow while passing through it.

I have enjoyed myself in Singapore as I have tasted different foods from different races and I think we have a lot to learn from this small country.

• Nana

snowy1824 寫得很好

版大可以放心採用

• chao

5 點﹖