Guys, honestly, how long are you willing to wait for a virgin?

seriously, cause i'm a virgin still, i'm 17, and i just wanna know if guys are even worth it right now.. so if you were to date me, i wouldnt give it up so easily, would you jus go out and cheat and try to tell me you love me, or actually mean it? honestly, and i know all guys aint really the same so thats why im askin to see what the bigger majority is..

to the little prick who decided to jump into my body, ask my exs.. i wouldnt give it up til im ready and feel comfortable enough wit them for them to even be the one.. thanks but i know what im doing, i dont need you to be tellin me what im gonna do.

Favorite Answer

From what I know (friends and acquaintances), many guys out there want to just get in girl's pants and enjoy the time flirting with them... with little hope to develop much more. These usually tend to be the guys that tell you that you are "hott" and "sexy" and put higher priority on flirting than getting to know you well..etc.

The only guys that are worth being with are the guys that you never originally planned on dating, but instead, guys who you thought you'd like to know better.

Guys who you gain a relationship with AFTER knowing them tend to be guys who will truly love you and truly want you.

Many people, including myself, lose respect for girls when they give up their virginity to a guy without being sure that they will marrying him.

What i recommend is for you to keep away from sex until you are married or until you meet someone that you can definitely expect to want to marry you. Your virginity is valuable and any guy that calls you "prude" or anything similar is brainwashed by this corrupt MTV idolizing world.

Imagine this, If you were a guy about to marry a girl, would you not WISH that you were the first person she had sex with?

Save it for someone who you will spend the rest of your life with, and not someone who can do nothing more than show you a "good time."

i dont think you should be asking if the guys are worth it but rather if youre worth it, because they wont matter in the long run.. how much does your virginity mean to YOU, because it probably wouldnt mean that much to somebody who lied to you and cheated on you while he was pretending to wait for you! it shouldnt be whether or not the guy will wait for you because its not his choice and it shouldnt be if i wont have sex with you, will you just go do this - i dont think its a lot to ask of someone to just stick it out and wait for you to be ready.. if waiting until whenever or until your ready is whats it important to you then it will be important to the guy whos really "worth it" and he'll want you to do that for yourself

and by the way 17 is NOT that old, everyone just seems to be thinking that losing your virginity at like 15 is the norm nowadays..

if they really honestly loved you then thats not waht should trully matter to them they should care only about being with you they shouldn't be going out with you just to have sex if they are they are bad people i would never do something like that i hate that some guys do they make all guys stereotyped if someone is getting mad cause you wont give in then they need to give up or get lost its your virginity and its a scary thing to give away to someone you dont trully love and someone who doesn't trully love you back wait as long as you need

I´m 18 and virgin too.I think it´s a important thing.I would wait for a person that I loved.Wait to lose your cherry when you´re married,according to me,this is a thing for a couple.I´m honest,and I´m waiting for a girl honest too,that loves me and respect me,I don´t know how to lie,and treason doesn´t have pardon.

Just wait till the right person comes along. By that i mean the person you want to marry..lol.. Most of the guys these days just want sex. So wait until you are ready.

I could wait I'm to young anyways. Your 17 so your to young also. But if I was older and I said I loved you I would probally mean it.

3 months

sex.. actually doesnt matter, it sounds silly, but hey.. when youre ready, youre ready..

if a girl took 3yrs, it wouldnt matter, i would have her.

and thats special enough

=)

hope i could help

Sorry to tell you, but u would give it up. But really sex is just one part of relationship.

• Mac

if you love someone you are willing to wait as long as it takes