Guys, honestly, how long are you willing to wait for a virgin?

seriously, cause i'm a virgin still, i'm 17, and i just wanna know if guys are even worth it right now.. so if you were to date me, i wouldnt give it up so easily, would you jus go out and cheat and try to tell me you love me, or actually mean it? honestly, and i know all guys aint really the same so thats... show more seriously, cause i'm a virgin still, i'm 17, and i just wanna know if guys are even worth it right now.. so if you were to date me, i wouldnt give it up so easily, would you jus go out and cheat and try to tell me you love me, or actually mean it? honestly, and i know all guys aint really the same so thats why im askin to see what the bigger majority is..
Update: to the little prick who decided to jump into my body, ask my exs.. i wouldnt give it up til im ready and feel comfortable enough wit them for them to even be the one.. thanks but i know what im doing, i dont need you to be tellin me what im gonna do.