Rabbi Reveals Name of the Messiah.. Do you think this is true?

Shortly before he died, one of Israel's most prominent rabbis wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed until now. When the note was opened, it revealed what many have known for centuries: Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah.

A few months before he died, one of the nation’s most prominent rabbis, Yitzhak Kaduri, supposedly wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed until now. When the note was unsealed, it revealed what many have known for centuries: Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah.

With the biblical name of Jesus, the Rabbi and kabbalist described the Messiah using six words and hinting that the initial letters form the name of the Messiah. The secret note said:

Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.

Thisis I have signed in the month of mercy,

Yitzhak Kaduri

Leading Kabbalist Urges Jews to Israel - More Disasters Coming

by Baruch Gordon- In 2005

(IsraelNN.com) It was during the meal after the 24-hour Yom Kippur fast that several followers approached the 104-year-old leading known Kabbalist Rabbi in Israel. A family member asked him about his remarks last month regarding natural disasters in the world. The Rabbi said that the disasters are directly related to the redemption process, which will culminate in the coming of the Mashiach.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=12...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/9...

Maybe you guys can at least link the Article before you say this Rabbi is a con or a fruad

Tangerin,

What are you talking about that link is to a Jewsih Newspapaer the Rabbi was never a Christian for crying out loud he was a well respected Rabbi there is nothing about Jews for Jesus in that article read again..

Yeegads...

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

It's too bad that more wasn't explained as to how he reached his conclusion. But nevertheless, many Jews believe the Messiah (not Jesus) will come soon.

The New Testament predicts two beasts will come. I believe the second beast is a coming false Messiah.

The first beast is most likely the world leader in Rome (Rev. 13:1ff); and the second beast is the false prophet (Rev. 13:11ff). Reading about the second beast Rev. 13:13 says he does great miracles. And Rev. 19:19 states, "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him. . . ." That means the second beast and the false prophet are the same person.

The first beast is never described as doing miracles. But look at what is described for the son of perdition in 2 Thess. 2:9 which states, "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders."

Look at Jesus' description of false Christs/prophets: "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Please notice the location of the son of perdition who is said to perform signs and lying wonders; 2 Thess. 2:3-4 shows him sitting in the temple, which will be in Jerusalem. For the Jews to allow him to reside there it would seem they will accept him as their Messiah. It is inconceivable they would allow anyone else to reside in a rebuilt temple. So, this miracle worker is a false Messiah. Jesus predicted in John 5:43 that they would reject him as the Messiah and choose another in his stead. That is still be be fulfilled, as the Jews have still not yet accepted someone as their Messiah.

The second beast seems to be a false Messiah. Rev. 13:11 states, "and I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Lamb is a symbol for Christ, and dragon is a symbol for Satan. So, this verse is saying this beast appears like the Christ but his words are coming from the devil; hence, a false Christ.

The one common association used with the word antichrist is denying that a Messiah has ever come in the flesh. 1 John 2:22, " Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist. . . ." Of necessity anyone claiming to be the Jewish Messiah must deny that a Messiah has ever come. The Jews are in the spirit of this coming antichrist because they don't believe Jesus was the Messiah, but are still in search of the Messiah.

But most prophetical writers call the world leader antichrist. They also fail to destinguish the son of perdition from the first beast. They tend to link these two characters, found in both the old and new testaments, as the same person, not being able to distinguish which one is being discussed. But both are not the antichrist.

Jerry Falwell came under great criticism about 5 or 6 years ago for saying he believed the antichrist was alive today and Jewish. I agree with Falwell. He is evidently on the correct page as to who should be identified as the antichrist.

EDIT

I see a number of Jews trying to discredit it, claiming Christians are unreliable and have created a hoax. It goes to show a bit of human nature that tries to find evil in the source because they don't like what is said. Reading the articles, which plainly shows his son denying it, shows them being inclusive. It also mentions it posted to websites linked to the Rabbi. His son probably is reacting in the same way as the other Jews who are answering this question, that is to attack it in order to save a revered name, not really being interested if it's true.

Here is another story on the Israel Today site.

Messianic Jews Make Headlines

Series of attacks and acts of discrimination cause groundswell of sympathy for Messianics among average Israelis | Nicole Jansezian

BOOK BURNING: The torching of New Testaments by ultra-Orthodox zealots brought exposure to the Messianic community

First came the staggering news of a near-lethal bomb that exploded in the hands of Amiel Ortiz, a Messianic teenager in the settlement of Ariel who continues to make a miraculous recovery. Then, Bat-El Levy made headlines when she, another Messianic teenager, advanced to the finals of the International Bible Quiz along with Orthodox Jewish counterparts.

And most recently, Orthodox Jews seized New Testaments distributed to Jews in a Tel Aviv suburb and burned them. Whether for good or for bad, whether intentionally or not, Messianic Judaism has come to the attention of Israeli society in the past few months.

What has become clear from these cases is that Israelis are mostly ignorant about Messianic Jews, and the violent acts carried out by anti-missionary groups do not represent the public at large. If anything, these incidents have brought sympathy.

Back to Yanswers, the site is simply a Jews for Jesus web mag and for all purposes has the reality basis of the World Weekly News and stories about BATBOY. Another story talks about Christmas as the Miracle of Lights. Crap. Pure, and simple.

Source(s): s

Kaduri’s son, Rabbi David Kaduri, said that at the time the note was written (September 2005), his father’s physical condition made it impossible for him to write. Rabbi David Kaduri, the 80-year-old son of the late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, denied that his father left a note with the name Yeshua just before he died.

“It’s not his writing,” he said when we showed him a copy of the note.

Sounds like a hoax.

No, I don't believe it's true.

Don't believe a word of it. Unless he was one of those ministers pretending to be a rabbi. I've seen a couple of those.

No Rabbi worth his Kosher salt would ever believe Jesus was the messiah because Jesus didn't fulfill the prophecies and the basics of xtianity is contrery to Judiasm

# # #

Okay, I checked out the link - it's from a paper that focuses on Israel, prophecy and Messianic Jews.

There's no such thing! This shows the paper is biased.

Source(s): JPA Asatru

That sounds like an urban legend to me

Unless of course he was one of those christians posing as a jew by calling himself a 'messianic rabbi' or something equally misleading

________

edited to add:

Yeah, it figures, LOL. When I followed the link, the "jesus fish" coupled with the star of david clued me in that this is one of those 'messianic jew' / 'jews for jesus' things.

Crimmy, I *did* link to the articles -- that is how I know it's a Jews for Jesus thing -- the second site was more obvious, but the first did a decent job of trying to hide it --

I am sorry, but when someone/something (like the site above) poses as a Jew/Jewish but is really Christian, they lose all credibility in my eyes. Had they said outright 'we're Christians, and here is what we think" that would be another story -- posing as a Jew to trick people, that's just wrong, imho

___

I did -- I read and re-read -- and it doens't sound like what a real jewish rabbi would say -- plus the whole jesus fish thing....and this:

[quote]

Among the sections that can be found in Israel Today’s monthly magazine, as well as on its website, are Politics, ****Messianic Jews****, Christians in Israel, Judaism, Palestinians & Islam, Travel and Tourism, Archaeology, Culture & Art, Nature and Environment, and much more.

[end quote] [emphasis on the messianic jew part, mine]

and this little gem from the site:

>>>A close relationship with Israel is compulsory for non-Jewish Christians<<<

Umm... ALL christians are non-jewish, LOL. As far as I know, messianics are the only ones who claim to be both jewish and accept Jesus, making them christian, no?

• Aravah

answer: Don't believe it. I checked the links and found the same thing Tang did - Messianic Jews and Christians in Israel. When the Rabbi's own son says it didn't happen, I'll go with the rabbi's son.

• MSB

Even if it is true, all it proves is that one Rabbi think Jesus was the Messiah. Really doesn't prove anything.

Perhaps now you have more sympathy for YAHOSHUA. As He said in Luke 16:31. If they hear not Moses and the Prophets, they won't be persuaded even if one (I) rise from the dead.

yep sounds factual to me

not that i need a rabbi to state the obvious but anyone who doesn't believe Jesus was messiah is obviously a moron or following satan

Sounds like a con to me......