Rumors about the World heavyweight Championship..?

There are rumors that the World Heavyweight Championship belt is going to be turned into a spinner belt. If this is true, I'll be so pissed. That belt has so much history back to the NWA, to WCW and to WWE...so many legends have held that particular belt. If this is true, I say we all flood WWE.com with... show more There are rumors that the World Heavyweight Championship belt is going to be turned into a spinner belt. If this is true, I'll be so pissed.
That belt has so much history back to the NWA, to WCW and to WWE...so many legends have held that particular belt.

If this is true, I say we all flood WWE.com with negative feedback on doing this to this legendary belt.

If you think we need to open up a can of whoop @$$ on Mcmahon and company, give me a HELLLLLLL YEEAAHHHH!!!

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE!!!
Update: share the link to this question so many people can join in and leave all the negative feedback on WWE.com regarding the belt.
Update 2: I just think if they're going to make a spinner belt, make a new belt and retire the World heavyweight championship belt, but do not turn it into another joke belt.
Update 3: go to this link on WWE.com to leave the negative feedback about the belt.

https://secure.wwe.com/forms/help/show.p...