Rumors about the World heavyweight Championship..?

There are rumors that the World Heavyweight Championship belt is going to be turned into a spinner belt. If this is true, I'll be so pissed.

That belt has so much history back to the NWA, to WCW and to WWE...so many legends have held that particular belt.

If this is true, I say we all flood WWE.com with negative feedback on doing this to this legendary belt.

If you think we need to open up a can of whoop @$$ on Mcmahon and company, give me a HELLLLLLL YEEAAHHHH!!!

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE!!!

share the link to this question so many people can join in and leave all the negative feedback on WWE.com regarding the belt.

I just think if they're going to make a spinner belt, make a new belt and retire the World heavyweight championship belt, but do not turn it into another joke belt.

go to this link on WWE.com to leave the negative feedback about the belt.

https://secure.wwe.com/forms/help/show.php

Favorite Answer

Thats what i've heard, The WWE title is gonna be changed to a new design (thank god) but if they change the world heavyweight championship i'm sure EVERYONE along with me will be pissed! that title has so much history and prestige that it would be a slap in the face to everyone whose held it!

HELL YEAH!!

• vv

HELLLLLLL YEEAAHHHH!!!

And Guess whose going to turn the belt into a spinner belt.... John Cena ! I mean every time he holds a World Title he has to change the design ! I mean seriously what gives him the right ! Wow he's vince's boy toy ! I'll be so pissed if that happens. Like you said many legends have held that very title !

• OMG. Every title John Cena touches he defiles with those lame spinner decors.

It may have been amusing when they did it to the US title, but it wasn't funny anymore with the WWE Championship. And it won't be something to smile about when he does it to the World Heavyweight Championship.

I can't believe they're planning to turn something as gorgeous and as legendary as the WHC into something as sh*tty as a spinner belt. I hope this isn't true.

OMG why you people that stuff about me Im not going to turn WHC into a spinner Im staying in Raw, well actually its all up to you at wwe.com choose who do you want to go to which brand you want

Havent you heard? The John Cena virus is contagious!!

.if he thinks hes coming to my show and changing my belt hes got another thing coming The only thing that will be spinning is my chair wheels after i run over his head ha ha ha

hell no because like u say it has meaning to it and legends has passed the belt sown to the future

• i no seriously why they r changing the belt to a spinner belt

That's the plan that I've heard so far and it's because Cena is going to Smackdown in the draft. That's what I've heard.

NOOOO this is getting stupid, who are they trying appeal to rap fans??? come on WWE get the act together