I am turning 16 in August and i want a birthday party that is original and creative. Do you have any ideas?

In the past my friends have had the Hawian theme, the boring pink and black, and even the dance party. I want a party that will occomidate possibly 40 people comfortably. I am on a tight budget but that doesn't mean that I'm not a lavish Girl. I am full of attitude and spunk but i am still a pretty girl.... show more In the past my friends have had the Hawian theme, the boring pink and black, and even the dance party. I want a party that will occomidate possibly 40 people comfortably. I am on a tight budget but that doesn't mean that I'm not a lavish Girl. I am full of attitude and spunk but i am still a pretty girl. My party has to be rockin and also creative and represents ME!! Thank You for all your suggestions.