Bad Credit Loan: ASAP?

I need a bad credit loan. I recently just started bank working after having a baby and I can't seem to get a loan anywhere without a co-signer and I don't have a co-signer at the moment. Anyone know of a company that takes on high risk credit. I need to borrow $2400.00 dollars ASAP. I have been back working for 3 months.

Favorite Answer

There are agencies out there that will give you a loan but the interest rate is not worth it Try to save up I know it is hard but I got a loan and am now regretting it

Source(s): personal experience

Many lenders, banks in particular, deal in any sort of secured loan other than second mortgages. Other institutions deal almost exclusively in secured loans. Finance companies that deal in secured loans can be found in your phone book, newspaper, and increasingly, online.Shop around and compare interest rates<!--loans and the terms of repayment with several different lenders. You'll find many internet sites that let you request a loan rate quote from multiple lenders at once. You may find bad credit loans here,

http://badcredits.awardspace.com/

Once you've submitted a request for a loan quote, you'll be contacted by representatives from several companies and can get a good idea of what each can offer you in terms of interest and other finance charges and fees choose the best one for your needs-->and apply for the loan.If possible try and avoid taking out secured loans. If the amount you need to borrow is small or you have good enough credit to borrow without collateral, then do so.

Check this site http://www.badcreditresources.com - it has a list of lenders that specialized in providing loans to people with bad credit history.

why don't you email financialcraft@webadicta.org

Check out, please

Source(s): CashQuery.com