What happened to Raven Symone in the Cheetah Girls?

What happened? And how do they say it in the movie!

Favorite Answer

First of all Raven did not get pregnant!! Most people think because of stupid magazines. She is focusing mainly on college and people are also saying she is too old to be in it although i do not agree.

Raven Symone is not a one of the Cheetah Girls, They just hired her to do the 2 Cheetah Girls movies, I don't know why, I think is because she could sing and dance. Hope I helped.

well shes not a part of them anymore because she is busy with her own career. and i dont know what they say in the movie i dont really like the cheetah girls. ive only seen the first movie ahahah

i heard that she has gotten pregnant and had to leave the disney family, sound very credible check into it

Maybe it's because in the second one her mom said that when they got back she had to focus on collage. so maybe she went to collage.

i dk i was wondering that too!