extra summer cash?
so I have a job already, but I only work nights.
so I was thinking I can do some stuff for my neighborhood, like walking dogs, or taking out the recycle to the big bin.
what are some more things I can do, I don't do yard work.
and no "intense" cleaning, like mopping or cleaning a bathroom.
well I do do them, but I don't want a job doing them haha.
also what should I charge?
I don't want to charge too much.
and how long should I take the dogs out for a walk? 30 min? 1 hour?
what would you pay someone to do for you?
Thank you (:
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Mary Kay Facts
Summer Pilot Program
Try being a Consultant for a month or two,
earn $500 or more, and see how you like it!
If you love it, keep going!
If not, become a client again,
or reorder for personal use
and buy your Mary Kay wholesale!
As a self-employed, independent contractor, there are tremendous
tax benefits in your Mary Kay career.
1. TOO BUSY: “Busy people get more done!”
They are better time managers and know how to prioritize their time.
Mary Kay provides full-time pay for part-time hours!
2. MONEY-MOTIVATED: Whether you want to reduce debt,
have more free time, are saving for the future, or want to contribute
to society; you are your own boss in Mary Kay!
3. NOT THE “Sales Type:” Due to our consumable product line, not
being pushy is a benefit to insure a strong re-order business.
The best Beauty Consultant likes to work with people.
4. DON’T KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE:
We offer free, comprehensive, consultant training which can help you
build your business outside of family and friends.
5. FAMILY-ORIENTED: Women are known to do much more for their family
than for themselves. Mary Kay offers the freedom and flexibility to have more
time for your family. Our priorities are faith, family and then career.
6. DECISION-MAKER: “You’ll never know unless you try" Mary Kay
provides us with dialogs and scripts. $100 investment includes your business
starter kit and immediate consultant benefits including product discounts and
training materials. "You're in business for yourself, not by yourself."
$100 may not change your standard of living, but it may change your life"
• No Risk – 90% Buy-back Guarantee
• No Quotas/No Glass Ceilings
• Prizes weekly, monthly and quarterly
• No Territories!
Avenues of Income
1. Skin Care Classes & Facials
50% profit. The highest direct sales commission in the United States.
• An average class is approximately $175
• Attendance ranges from 3 to 6 people
• An appointment is approximately 1.5 hours
• Average income per hour is $75
50% profit. Our product is consumable, so reorders become a large part of our income.
An average customer using the Skin Care plus a few glamour items will reorder
approximately $300 within a year.
3. Internet Orders
50% of Mary Kay customers shop on line. A consultant is eligible to purchase
her own business website (completely maintained by Mary Kay, Inc.) which will
not only allow her customers to shop online but any new customer inquiries will be
referred to the registered consultant by zip code.
When unable to hold an appointment, another consultant will hold it and pay 15%
of the total sales to the original consultant who actually set the appointment. This
area of income gives us the freedom and flexibility to prioritize our family and business.
6. Team Building
Sharing the Mary Kay opportunity has always been considered a privilege.
Through personally selecting her team members, a consultant is able
to develop her leadership and management skills, while earning commissions.
• Mary Kay Cosmetics is the best-selling brand of facial skin care and color
cosmetics in the United States for the 15th consecutive year.
• One of only 2% of cosmetics companies that manufacture their own products.
• International in scope. Sold now in 39 markets worldwide.
• Sales & Marketing Magazine ranks Mary Kay one of the top 25 sales forces in the nation.
• Mary Kay Ash has been recognized as the most influential woman in business
during the 20th century by Lifetime Television Online.
• Mary Kay has been named by Fortune Magazine as one of "The 100 Best Companies
to Work for in America” (1984, 1993, 1998) and as one of the "10 Best Companies
for Women to Work For.”
• It is a dual marketing program. It is not a pyramid or multi-level marketing plan.
All orders for product are placed directly through Mary Kay, Inc. All commissions
come directly from Mary Kay, Inc.
• Mary Kay is activity based. You control what you earn and when you want to promote
yourself. This is accomplished by selling product and team building.
• To alleviate your concern and allow you to begin your career with a risk free
opportunity, Mary Kay has a 90% buy-back guarantee for all unused Section 1 product
within one year of last order.
• Unlike companies with 9 to 5 hours, overtime and glass ceilings, Mary Kay
allows you to always prioritize faith, family and career.
Interested in hearing more about the Mary Kay Opportunity?
Give me a call or send me a message:
Want a little, place an order,
Want a lot, host a gathering.
Want it all, join my team!
Mary Kay ~ Enriching Women's Lives