preapproved for a FHA loan?

i was approved for a fha home loan, found a home & put in an offer. the offer was accepted now i need to get it inpected is there any chance that after all this something can go wrong with my loan & i wont get the loan?

Best Answer

Yes. It happened to me. I was pre-approved for an FHA loan, but after spending money on the appraisal fee, shopping around for movers, and buying new appliances, my loan was denied, and I couldn't move into the house that I picked out.

Also, pre-approved and approved are two different things. First, you said you were pre-approved. Then, you said you were approved. Pre-approved only means that you "may" be qualified for a loan based on a very brief look at your income and credit. Basically, don't assume that you have the loan until the FHA underwriter officially approves you.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • kaycee

i actually think of you have replied your question. Your gut is telling you that possibly, merely perhaps she thinks of you in some way under a house shopper no longer using using the Nehemiah DPA. it incredibly is merely unacceptable! In immediately's marketplace, customers rule on the 2nd. you will no longer pay greater desirable than the home is properly worth regardless of what the asking value is or what DPA you'll be able to or won't be getting. there is an addendum to each FHA settlement that the sellers ought to sign that states this and that they'll return earnest money deposit if the valuables does no longer meet FHA standards. the valuables will difficulty to strict inspections to insure (as superb achievable) which you, the guy removing the loan, isn't getting a assets it incredibly is suitable heavy with maintenance. FHA recognizes that their debtors are no longer wealthy, they want domicile customers to attain the yankee Dream. the internet internet site under will supply added innovations from HUD to help domicile customers. discover yet another Realtor and circulate an FHA authorized lender to tackle directly to ward off mis-communications relating to the Nehemiah application. FHA's internet site additionally has FAQ for this application which you will discover effective.

Hello Dear,

My name is Ms Rosa Barthlow and i live in the USA. I saw your ad and decided to help you as life is worth living right now for me and my family and all this is because of one man sent by GOD to help me and my family, i once had a life filled with sorrow because my first daughter needed a kidney transplant and all our savings were going towards her medications and this normally leaves us with no money to pay our bills or even put enough food on our table and our rent was due and no funds to pay these bills and life felt so unfair to me until one day, i was browsing through yahoo answers and i saw a striking advert of a man that gives out personal loans and that the offer is opened to all and i have heard so many things about internet scams but at this point of my life, i was very desperate and ready to take any risk and at the end of the day, i applied for this loan and from one step to another, i got my loan within 48 hours through bank transfer and you know, it was all like a dream and i called Mr Jeffrey Lindsay who is the GOD sent lender i found and said, i have received my loan and he smiled stating that to GOD be the glory and i was so shocked as i have never ever seen anyone with such a GOD fearing and kind heart and today, i am the happiest woman on earth because by GOD'S grace, my daughters kidney transplant was successful and today she is healthy and i and my family are living very comfortable and happy and if you are in my former situation or is in serious and legitimate need of a loan, you can reach this GOD sent lender via lindsay_loans@hotmail.com

Please beware of those that pretends to be Lindsay as they will scam you. His valid account is stated above. Good luck my dear and i know he will help you.

• Jäger

Yes, it's possible. Hopefully, you checked the mortgage contingency box. If you did and were unable to get a loan, you'll be able to break away from the deal.