Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 decade ago

If you were building a moat around your home to keep your mother in law out..?

what would you put in the moat?

Please make your answer realistic. Like I couldn't put sharks in mine b/c I live in Northern Canada.

Thankyou.

Favorite Answer

Polar bears is too obvious. How about drunk Inuits on canoes with spears?

• TAP

I am sorry because I am going to disappoint you here I think.

But I would put a BOAT in my moat so she could get across and come into my castle. I love her and I wouldn't want her to swim every time. So, actually there wouldn't have been a moat there to keep her out in the first place I guess.

But I would build a moat to keep out Jehovah's Witnesses. They drive me absolutely bonkers.

It would probably be better to move to another state.

Remember, the moat would not only keep your 'out-laws' away but also your friends.

Nevertheless, what about piranhas. They could also function as an efficient disposal unit if your mother-in-law managed across your moat.

• Dr.H20

Alligators in front of the moat then 3 killer whales if she manages to get past those I’ll have snipers sitting on the roof trained specifically just to shoot at her kneecaps.

I've given this lots of thought cant you tell??? All i need now is a mother in law

Source(s): same thing goes for jehovah witness

Lol well i love you! Okay i would put something in your moat which shall bother your mother in law but also looks good, so maybe piranes or maybe puffer fish, or for example eals.

Good luck!

Source(s): My brain.

That's funny! YOu must have one "stinker" of a MIL if you want SHARKS!

I can't help you there. I have the nicest MIL in the world. She is a wonderful lady that is kind and considerate to all she meets and I was lucky because she passed on those same qualities to her son and I married him.

No moat here...just a welcome mat.

Sandy :O)

hmm .... I'd fill it with hungry Polar Bears .... and make sure the bridge can be made to be icy on a moments notice ......

oh yeah ... retractable railings are a must!!!!!

P.S. While you're at it .... some twisty movement in the bridge make things Oh SO interesting.

Maybe set up a betting pool.

hmmm...what do mother in laws hate, and are scared of? besides the women that married their sons? Well, I'm not sure, so I'll just go with the old stand by and say fill it with porn.

Daleks. although they had exterminate each physique, intruder or no longer... no you would be able to dare attempt to interrupt in to my abode! (for people who don't understand, Daleks are from the prepare healthcare expert Who. they're between the healthcare expert's best and oldest enemies.)

I'd go for saltwater and put three or four great white sharks in it.