best Need For Speed game for ps2?

What is the best need for speed game for ps2?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Most Wanted!!!

• susann
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Need For Speed Ps2

• Diana
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Need For Speed Pro Street. Out now on PS2, PS3, PC, PSP, XBOX 360 and Nintendo DS. My friend has it, its a good solid game. I would still rate Most Wanted as the best as the police will chase you during a race or if you speed, adds a bit of competition to the game. I would recommend Most Wanted over Pro Street. You can pick it up for about a tenner pre-owned in most Game or Gamestation branches. Pro Street is around £20 brand new.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well out of all the ones i own...

For strictly police chases and no ca modding=Hot Pursuit or HP2

For a game with OKAY customization and really dramatic chases= Most wanted a bad thing about it though is you cant make body kits the way you want, most of them are ugly so you either have to pick an ugly body kit or NO body kit

for really cool storyline, chases, cars, and the ability to AutoSculpt rims, spoiler, body kits, etc = Carbon

for a realistic, legal racing atmosphere, and one of the best soo far= ProStreet

Source(s): I Own: The Need for Speed (1994) Need for Speed II (1997) Need for Speed: V-Rally (1997) Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (1998) Need For Speed: V-Rally 2 (1999) Need for Speed: High Stakes (1999) Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000) Motor City Online (2001) Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (2002) Need for Speed: Underground (2003) Need for Speed: Underground 2 (2004) Need for Speed: Underground Rivals (2005) Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) Need for Speed: Carbon (2006) Need for Speed: ProStreet (2007)
  • 1 decade ago

Most Wanted!

• 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axGRg

Pro street is right i think i enjoyed most wanted more tho all the games are good The best was hot pursuite 2 tho

• 1 decade ago

most wanted definitely has the best cars and the police chases are the funnest!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most wanted

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most wanted

by far

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.