Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who is Hanna Beth? I've heard that she's a bitchy model, but is that really true?

Yes, I have seen her myspace and buzznet profile. I still don't get it; I mean, what is so special about her?

Oh, and I also heard that she's a brat who plays nice for the camera. Is that true?

Best Answer

No, shes not a brat/bitchy, the reason LOTS of people think that is due to the fact that she was pretty darn rich growing up, because apparentley her father is a famous movie producer, so since she was filthy rich when she was young, everyone assumes she is a brat. But actually, she is a VERY sweet girl. She's a model, she is dating trace cyrus from metro station, and she used to date martin johnson from boys like girls. She has modeled for stuff like Skelanimals, and other brands sold at places like Hot Topic. She was one of the girls who started the whole "skelanimals craze" and "hello kitty craze", and recently she started the "trend" of taking old old vintage dresses/nightgowns and totally making them shorter and very very fahsionable with vintage necklaces and such.She's only 19 years old, but shes been "internet famous" since she was only 17 or 16. But the way she first got noticed before she became a real/official model was that she was once best friends with both jac vanek and audrey kitching......although now she is only still best friends with Jac, though she was against jac for a long time and she had been on Audrey's side for along time, but now Hanna and audrey hate eachother and hanna and jac are BFFs again. So, I guess you could say she's just another internet famous model.

she is a model, but she isnt bitchy and isnt a brat who plays nice for the camera. shes actually very sweet. she is special because shes a model and a designer. shes my idol :D

She's dating Trace Cyrus (He's in the band, Metro Station + Miley's older brother)

Yeah. It's all ture. Shes's some model that's friends with audrey kitching. Another model.

uhh i heard she was a scene queen dating trace cyrus...