Benefits of Hijab?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Inshallah within the next few days I will being hijab, thats if I can muster up the courage from somewhere. Can you tell me some benefits of Hijab please? Also, can you make ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
1. An act of obedience.

The hijab is an act of obedience to Allaah and to his prophet (pbuh), Allaah says in the Qur'an: `It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed in a plain error.' (S33:36).

Allaah also said: 'And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna.'(S24:31).

Juyubihinna: The respected scholars from As-Salaf As-Saleh (righteous predecessors) differed whether the veil cover of the body must include the hands and face or not. Today, respected scholars say that the hands and face must be covered. Other respected scholars say it is preferable for women to cover their whole bodies.

2. The Hijab is IFFAH (Modesty).

Allaah (subhana wa'atala) made the adherence to the hijab a manifestation for chastity and modesty. Allaah says: 'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.' (S33:59). In the above Ayaah there is an evidence that the recognition of the apparent beauty of the woman is harmful to her. When the cause of attraction ends, the restriction is removed. This is illustrated in the case of elderly women who may have lost every aspect of attraction. Allaah (swt) made it permissible for them to lay aside their outer garments and expose their faces and hands reminding, however, that is still better for them to keep their modesty.

3. The hijab is Tahara (Purity)

Allaah (swt) had shown us the hikma (wisdom) behind the legislation of the hijab: `And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.' (S33:53).

The hijab makes for greater purity for the hearts of believing men and women because it screens against the desire of the heart. Without the hijab, the heart may or may not desire. That is why the heart is more pure when the sight is blocked (by hijab) and thus the prevention of fitna (evil actions is very much manifested. The hijab cuts off the ill thoughts and the greed of the sick hearts:

`Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy or evil desire for adultery, etc) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honorable manner.' (S33:32)

4. The hijab is a Shield

The prophet (pbuh) said: "Allaah, Most High, is Heaven, is Ha'yeii (Bashful), Sit'teer (Shielder). He loves Haya' (Bashfulness) and Sitr (Shielding; Covering)." The Prophet (pbuh) also said: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband's house (to show off for unlawful purposes), has broken Allaah's shield upon her. "The hadith demonstrates that depending upon the kind of action committed there will be either reward (if good) or punishment (if bad).

5. The hijab is Taqwah (Righteousness)

Allaah (swt) says in the Qur'an: `O children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts, etc) and as an adornment. But the raiment of righteousness, that is better.'(S7:26). The widespread forms of dresses in the world today are mostly for show off and hardly taken as a cover and shield of the woman's body. To the believing women, however the purpose is to safeguard their bodies and cover their private parts as a manifestation of the order of Allaah. It is an act of Taqwah (righteousness).

6. The hijab is Eemaan (Belief or Faith)

Allaah (swt) did not address His words about the hijab except to the believing women, Al-Mo'minat. In many cases in the Qur'an Allaah refers to the "the believing women". Aisha (RA), the wife of the prophet (pbuh), addressed some women from the tribe of Banu Tameem who came to visit her and had light clothes on them, they were improperly dressed: "If indeed you are believing women, then truly this is not the dress of the believing women, and if you are not believing women, then enjoy it."

7. The hijab is Haya' (Bashfulness)

There are two authentic hadith which state: "Each religion has a morality and the morality of Islam is haya'" AND "Bashfulness is from belief, and belief is in Al-Jannah (paradise)". The hijab fits the natural bashfulness which is a part of the nature of women.

8. The hijab is Gheerah

The hijab fits the natural feeling of Gheerah, which is intrinsic in the straight man who does not like people to look at his wife or daughters. Gheerah is a driving emotion that drives the straight man to safeguard women who are related to him from strangers. The straight MUSLIM man has Gheerah for ALL MUSLIM women In response to lust and desire, men look (with desire) at other women while they do not mind that other men do the same to their wives or daughters. The mixing of sexes and absence of hijab destroys the Gheera in men. Islam considers Gheerah an integral part of faith. The dignity of the wife or daughter or any other Muslim woman must be highly respected and defended.

http://www.troid.org/sisters/hijaab/inde...

Source:

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
Jazakahallah Khair

BA to you because you had the most high ratings :)

Thanks to everyone who answered :)

Salaam
  • Comment

Other Answers (21)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • FaRaZ KhUwAjA answered 6 years ago
    Well the one benefit i see is that you don't have to do Ur hair before going to work ! LOL
    • Comment
  • MariaA{Evergreen} answered 6 years ago
    By wearing Hijaab, a Muslim believing woman feels the taste of Imaan.
    You are able to maintain your modesty
    You get this beautiful feeling that you obey what Allah has commanded.
    All the wives of Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and daughters used to cover, what other example would we sinful muslimahs need...

It gives you the immense pleasure when go out and been covered, no alien men can take your X Ray through their eyes. Hijab is something just so very beautiful.

It makes your soul beautiful, and feel good that you have obeyed Allah and his messenger (p.b.u.h.) ~!

Wish you all the best,, good Amirah, you have already taken a good decision for your final destination, now by wearing hijab, you will add more beauty to your soul insha'Allah :) ~!
    • Comment
  • ♥ Kinza answered 6 years ago
    Confidence, security, self-worth.

:)

Just think about it..its the HIJAB! I mean you literally are following the command of Allah(SWT)! You will be...*higher* (InshAllah) in the eyes of God. One step closer to God. What greater benefit can there be?
    • Comment
  • UmmAbdelHamid answered 6 years ago
    Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

1. Wearing hijaab means never having a bad hair day! BUT you can have a "bad scarf day" if you don't fix it right.

May Allah bless you sister. The benefits of hijaab are many and you've had a couple of really good answers. I've been wearing hijaab since shortly after I became Muslim, over 15 years ago, alhamdulillah, and I've never regretted it. May Allah help you to be strong in obedience to Him and may He make the hijaab a source of blessing for you in this world and the next. Ameen.

Fi Aman Allah,

Nancy Umm Abdel Hamid
    • Comment
  • praise Allah answered 6 years ago
    Self-esteem.
    • Comment
  • Karina answered 6 years ago
    The best but most painful thing is finding out who your real friends are and who is going to stop talking to you now. Also it is good because now you can tell ahead of time if someone is a racist bigot before you get to know them. Another good thing is it's easier to make new Muslim friends when you are clearly a Muslim. And it's way safer to walk in the inner city. As a white person I found that black people started calling me "sister" when I wore hijab, even if they are not Muslim. The other thing is you will get used to being the center of attention. Whenever you walk into a room, all eyes will be on you. So carry yourself gracefully like a princess.

You don't have to make it an all-or-nothing event. Just wear your hijab one day and see how you feel. Take it off and see how you feel. You can just gradually start wearing it more often like for example if it's raining or windy. Hijab does not change you into a different person. It's a fashion accessory that sends a certain message. Don't take it TOO seriously.
    • Comment
  • i?Di?iDu?? ? ???? ???? answered 6 years ago
    YAY!
    Masha'Allah sis i'm reeally happy for you! ^_^
    There are lots of benefits of wearing the hijab.

~ a sign of purity, dignity and modesty.
    ~ it values the mind of the woman.
    ~ less likely to be exploited for her beauty.
    ~ less likely to be harassed by men.
    ~ you earn respect.

and maany more =)

Aww pweeze don't chicken out sis, Insha'Allah you'll be wearing hijab soon and i'll also make Dua ^_^
    • Comment
  • uniqu3(skyline) answered 6 years ago
    cool sis! im going to wear hijab when school starts, i also play 2 sports oh god...how am i going to bear this lol
    • Comment
  • life is too short answered 6 years ago
    1. first of all Allah will be pleased to see you in Hijab, that you have obeyed his command.
    2. you will get virtue of that ,
    3. you will resemble like the Prophet's (PBUH) female companion( how good is that)
    4. you will feel proud of your identity.
    5. This will make a sense that you are Hijabi and you will think/ take care before doing any wrong thing.
    6. People will regard u, even here in Pakistan we respect the women who wear hijab, and we think about her Modesty/being pious.

Allah make you consistant on this
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Wanderer answered 6 years ago
    There are two types of benefits: Worldly benefits and Spiritual benefits.

Spiritual Benefits:
    When you start observing hijab, you are following one of Allah's command and Inshall'Allah get rewarded for this deed. Today it is hard for all Muslims to follow the religion of Islam with so much fitnah and going any good deed, in a way, is a form of personal jihad (struggle).

Worldly benefits:
    By observing hijab....

1. You become more confident with how you look and feel.
    2. You filter out those shallow people in your life that judge you mainly on your appearence.
    3. Your personality becomes stronger because you do not need the positive approval of the world to feel good about yourself.
    4. You feel more liberated because there is no pressure on wearing the perfect tight-fitting clothes or having the perfect hair and makeup when going out in public.
    5. Men will hardly look/stare at you when you wear the hijab (either because you are comparatively unnoticeable or because they respect you), and thus that spares you from the thoughts of men who might imagine you in the dirtiest ways possible in their minds. (Trust me I know).
    6. Many people will also respect you for your courage.

These are only my experiences in observing the hijab; there are also other ways that hijab may be beneficial to you.

Good luck and God Bless!

To Mohammad K:

So which Scholar do you follow that unfortunately guides you so wrongly? And are all Hadith fabrications?
    • Comment
  • Muslimah (moroccan girl) answered 6 years ago
    -self esteem,
    -no men chatting you up,
    -girls dont envy you or feel threatened by you (as in competition for men) lol its true it happens.!
    -spend more time on inside of you.
    -dont have to worrty about bad hair days,
    -reward from allah,
    -protection from the world,
    -respect from men,
    -respect from your family (my parents are sooo proud of me)
    -if you are not going to do it for allah sis, thenm you might as well not wear it, if he is teh reason then do it. :)

i started wearing mine 9 months ago, was hard, extra hard becuase i was away from home at uni and was hard enough settling in, but tahnks to allah he gave me the courage and i started to perform hijab. i noticed teh change in me, and i was a happy and i know im doing teh right thing, although im no longer in main stream fashion i know that allah is pleased with me, and i know now that i dont need to dress to suit mens needs i can dress modestly and have elf worth and dignity and respect!
    ma salaama, sis do it for allah and you wont give it a second thought. :)
    good luck may allah give you strength.

Source(s):

meeee
    • Comment
  • MOHAMMAD YOU answered 6 years ago
    Mashallah
    May Allah bless you ameen.

Benifits
    It keeps you safe for bad people who will gaze or tease you. After covering your face head and body so they will not gaze or tease you.

It is a label of a muslim female.

It has not attraction to males so that you can live peacefully.
    • Comment
  • soulseek answered 6 years ago
    u get the reward as some1 who has done jihad fi sibbil Allah, because in this time it is considered like a jihad,
    u will feel great happiness joy and content inshallah, and also it will feel good not to care what others think , ie self esteem
    • Comment
  • Free Palestine from the DEVIL answered 6 years ago
    1) Allah (Swt) most important reason and should be the only reason you need.
    2) entering heaven because prophet Mohammed said in one of his hadiths that a women who doesn't wear the hijab will never smell the jannah.
    3) you father will no longer be acquiring sins because you are going out without the hijab, same for you..
    4) make more girlfriends and less enemies. before i wear the hijab all the girls were my enemies and now i have so many friends mashallah.

congratulation.. it was easy for me and i hope it will be easy for you too.
    • Comment
  • . answered 6 years ago
    Congratulations :))))

I will make lots of duaa for u ensha2allah.

May Allah bless u and make us all better Muslims, amen.
    • Comment
  • ♥Єgb answered 4 months ago
    1. It is a way to show my religion.

despite facing ignorance and racism on a day-to-day basis, my hijab shows my faith,that I have faith, and it will not be moved or shaken by petty racists.

2. It is God's will.

Allah swt will give you such strength (lol doge?) after wearing it even for a day. It's such an amazing feeling,wow. I can't describe the feeling I got when I first wore hijab,it's just... beautiful, to say the least.

3. Hijab looks cute. :P

even plain ones. There's something I like about being able to hide what I really look like (or at least what my hair looks like) from the outside world, that only my family and girl-friends can see. Iz kwl. :P

Source(s):

I'll make dua for you hon. :D
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • laydeeheartless answered 6 years ago
    It is hard, but believe me once you become used to it, you'll wonder why you fussed so much about it, and i myself who was so into doing my hair and wearing jewellery and stuff, can't see myself without the hijab, just make it fun for yourself!

Benefits - Your meant to wear it so you're completing your fard
    It keeps out the sun so you don't get heatstroke
    It keeps your ears warm in the winter!
    People look at you gracefully and not in a lustfull manner
    People know you've created a respectful barrier
    Alot of people admire it despite what others might say
    You can mix and match and wear different colours to match your outfit and accessories such as hijab pins to go with it.
    Most importantly people know you're muslim so those who are also will smile and give you salaam. Goodluck with it all and iA Allah will make it easy for you.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ♥ ArabGirl ♥ answered 6 years ago
    to remain modest.
    • Comment
  • MUhammed K answered 6 years ago
    our soel purpose to be in this world is to Worship Allah Allmighty,by carrying out His Allmighty's Commands and Orders prescribed in Glorious Quran Alone. the reason is to save ourselves from severe retribution i Jahannum and to Meet Allah Allmighty on the day of judgement and for Jannah

you dont become a sexual object for men,,you are a private person and not a commercial property..
    Unfortunately, in some so-called Muslim countries, women are referred to as the "private part," and that is why they have come to see themselves as man’s private property. The word "private part" goes hand in hand with the word (hijab). When scholars are asked what is the "private part" of the woman, the answer is the whole woman is a private part. In Arabic the private part is "awraat" and this word has been used in the Quran in three places.

1. In [24:31], "awraat" means puberty, the state in which you become aware of the other’s sex physically.

2. O you who believe permission must be requested by your servants and the children who have not attained puberty (awraat) (before entering your room). This is to be done in three instances before the dawn prayer, at noon when you change your clothes to rest, and after the night prayer. These are three private times for you. At other times it is not wrong for you or them to mingle with one another [24:58].

In this verse, "awraat" means puberty also.

3. A group of them said, "O people of Yathrib, you cannot attain victory; go back." Others made up excuses to the prophet, "Our homes are exposed (awraat)." They just wanted to flee [33:13]. In this verse awraat means vulnerable to attack.

It is obvious from the above verses that the word "awraat" has nothing to do with women. In the Quran women are called "nisa." Although women are vulnerable to attack by unrighteous men, God protects believing women who follow His commandments.

Whether we are created in the form of a man or woman, we are responsible individually in following God’s commandments. We learn from the Quran that we all are equal in the sight of God. Therefore,

what will distinguish us in the Hereafter will not be our gender, race or color, but our righteousness:

O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is Omniscient, Cognizant. [49:13]

O children of Adam, we have provided
    you with garments to cover your
    bodies, as well as for luxury.
    But the best garment is the
    garment of righteousness…
    [7:26]

Dress alone will not eliminate the attraction of the sexes, nor violence against women. A woman may be totally covered up, but still behave in a way that displays her beauty, manipulating men through her sexuality. Another woman may not follow that type of traditional dress code but may be quiet and humble in her dress and manner. She does not play on attracting men. It is one’s innermost intentions that count the most.

In order to protect men and women from sinful thoughts and actions, at the beginning of the verses 24:30 and 24:31, both men and women are commanded to "subdue their eyes and maintain their chastity." The meaning of the word "subdue" is to conquer and bring under control, and the meaning of the word chaste is to stay pure. Therefore both men and women must control and conquer their sexual desires and stay pure. We are commanded to interact with one another in the above state. Other commandments for the submitters’ dress include:

1. Only show necessary parts of the body [24:31].

2. Cover the chest [24:31].

3. Do not draw attention to yourself [24:31].

4. Dress modestly [24:31, 33:59].

5. Lengthen your garment [33:59].

"Necessary" Parts

"And tell the believing women to subdue their eyes and maintain their chastity. They shall not reveal any parts of their bodies, except that which is necessary. They shall cover their chests, and shall not relax this dress in the presence of other than their husbands, their fathers, the fathers of their husbands, their sons the sons of their husbands, their brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, the other women, the male servant or other employee whose sexual drive has been nullified or the children who have not reached puberty. They shall not strike their feet when they walk in order to shake or reveal certain details of their bodies. All of you shall repent to God, O you believers, that you may succeed" [24:31].

It is argued by the ignorant that the only "necessary" parts to show are the eyes. In this case the woman is hidden under a tent-like sack, which is demeaning and difficult. On the contrary, God does not wish to make religion difficult for us. It is we who make it difficult for ourselves. We are commanded to dress "modestly" but not to hide ourselves. Therefore, "necessary" parts seem to be the parts that we use to perform the ablution for the Contact Prayers (Salat) five times a day.

Relaxing the Dress Code

"The elderly women who do not expect to get married commit nothing wrong by relaxing their dress, provided they do not reveal too much of their bodies. To maintain modesty is better for them. God is hearer, knower" [24:60].

In Webster’s dictionary the word "modest" means "quiet and humble in appearance." This verse is the second time that God tells when to relax the dress. The first one is mentioned in 24:31 which is quoted earlier.

Immodest Behavior and Dress

"O Prophet, tell your wives, your daughters, and the wives of the believers that they shall lengthen their garments. Thus, they will be recognized and avoid being insulted. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful" [33:59].

This final commandment is to dress in a fashion that will make others to recognize our modesty and protect us from being insulted. This will happen automatically if one follows the guidelines for submitters’ dress: Dress modestly, cover your chest, lengthen your garment and do not show off details of your body.

It is all right to express oneself through dress and to look beautiful. However, if one dresses seductively, then sexual harassment and humiliating attitude from unrighteous men become more possible. Even more important is that one disobeys God.

...They shall not strike their feet when they walk in order to shake and reveal certain details of their body" [24:31].

The fashion show model on the runway is a good example of this behavior. Why do some women want to show off their bodies, flirt with men and manipulate them with their sexuality? Don’t they want to be respected as human beings with rights and obligations? That is what God wants for them to be rather than sexual objects. God tells us that women are equal to men [3:195, 4:25] but have different qualities [4:32]. God created everything in pairs [43:12] to complement each other.

Source(s):

THE WORD "KHIMAR" in the QURAN:

"Khimar" is an Arabic word that can be found in the Quran in 24:31 It is the word that the interpreters or translators use to claim that head cover is in the Quran. "Khimar" means, cover, any cover, a curtain is a Khimar, a dress is a Khimar, a table cloth that covers the top of a table is a Khimar, a blanket is a Khimar..etc. Most of the translators, obviously influenced by Hadith (fabrications) translate the word as VEIL or head cover, and thus mislead most people to believe that this verse is advocating the covering of the head.

In 24:31 God is asking the women to use their cover (khimar)( being a dress, a coat, a shawl, a shirt, a blouse, a tie, a scarf . . . etc.) to cover their bosoms, not their heads or their hairs. If God so willed to order the women to cover their heads or their hair, nothing would have prevented Him from doing so. GOD does not run out of words. GOD does not forget. Those who see the head cover in this verse lost their focus of the verse. The verse is ordering the women to be sure to cover their upper chest. The verse does NOT order the women to cover their heads or hair. Even if you accept their interpretation of the word Khimar to mean head cover, the verse is not ordering the women to cover their head but to cover the opening of the chest in their dress. If God wills, He would have given the order clear, cover your heads, but He did NOT. God does not wait for a Scholar to put the correct words for Him!
    • Comment
  • !bn answered 6 years ago
    Walaikum salaam wr wb

Obedience- Whilst other women are subjected to the pressures and slavery of modern society, the Muslim woman is truly free from this. In the west, women are expected to conform to the liberal fashions which appear daily. These fashions and expectations are often shaped by men. In this way, women become the slaves of society and man. Hijab is the liberator of this slavery. It takes women away from the obedience of man, to the obedience of the Most Perfect, Allaah. This obedience will only bring about good, because we believe that Allaah is the Most Kind and the Most Just. Slavery to the one with such characteristics, is a slavery of reward and contentment. It is not a slavery from which your fellow human (the woman) is exploited and oppressed, just because your desires and lusts run wild.

As a command of Allaah, the Hijab has united the hearts of so many. Hijab knows no colour, nationality, race, height or weight. Through obedience to Allaah, it truly unites the women of the world. Thus, this unification has surpassed the ranks and shallowness of all female liberation movements. Christian nuns, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, feminists, lesbians, women boxers and even female gang members, are all known to have become united under Islam and its Hijab. It is truly a force to be reckoned with. It must be remembered that this obedience to Allaah is a voluntary act from most Muslim women. Many assume that those brought up as Muslims, have always been wearing Hijab. However, this is not so. Many Muslim women (especially in the UK), who are Muslim by name, often know very little of Islam. When they discover its true meaning, most of them willingly adopt the Hijab simply to obey their Creator, and not because of any external pressures.

Wearing the Hijab is no futile action. A woman may go through much trial and tribulation[6] because she has obeyed Allaah. But the fulfilment of this action will never go unnoticed, as Allaah say :
    "Never will I allow to be lost the actions of any of you; whether male or female"
    (Surah Al-Imran 3:195).
    The result of these obedient actions will be an everlasting reward. A reward which all Muslim women aspire for. A reward called paradise :
    "And whosoever does righteous actions- whether male or female, and is a believer, will enter paradise"
    (Sura An-Nisa 4:124).

A Shield- Allaah says :
    "O’ Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their veils over their bodies. That is most convenient that they should be recognised and not be molested"
    (Sura Al-Ahzab 33:59)
    One of the greatest benefits of Hijab, is the natural protection it gives to a woman. By wearing Hijab, a woman shields herself from the rampant desires of man. By his very nature, man is a creature of intense desire. The Hijab controls this desire and thus not only protects the woman, but also the man. Sexually motivated crimes in the west are on the increase. Rape, molestation and harassment are reaching epidemic levels. Undoubtedly the clothing of a woman has something to do with this. When women walk around with literally nothing on, some men see it as a signal to do as they please. This results in the honour of a woman being scarred for life. The Muslim woman does not have this problem. She knows that when she walks on the streets, the men will not look at her. Why? Because there is nothing for them to look at!! She feels like a princess who is shielded from the savages of her domain. Peace and security is felt beneath the veil. The woman of Hijab does not have to reveal her body in order to gain respect. She does not have to have her ‘bits’ hanging out so that men can drool over her. If a man desires her, then it has to be for her religion and intellect. The Hijab gives him no other choice. She is a woman who is truly shielded from the nature of man.[7]

Nature- The nature of a woman is fundamentally different from man. Women are more timid, gentle and caring then men. This is the reason why they have been chosen (by Allaah) to be the perfect rearers of children. The Hijab reinforces this nature of the woman. We praise Allaah that he has ordered this Hijab, for the world that we live in seeks to change our very nature as human beings. Men try to be women and women try to be men. People are being led into confusion by the political correctness which is so popular in our societies. Many women have jumped onto the bandwagon of feminism and lesbianism, shouting how evil and oppressive men are. But when one looks at these sad creatures, their delusion is clear. While claiming to hate men, their attire suggests otherwise. Short hair, bomber jackets and steel toecapped boots, are the vogue for these women. Their hatred for men is so much, that their very appearance resembles the enemy!! Some of these women have even gone to the extreme of growing masses of facial hair. The hideous site of these bearded ladies, is enough to put anyone off their dinner!!! Such depravity is far from natural. The Hijab on the other hand, enables the woman to stay as a woman. Rather then being a monstrosity, a woman in Hijab is like an oyster with a beautiful pearl inside it. Her femininity has stayed feminine, without being altered into masculinity. There is no doubt about it, this is a TRUE WOMAN.

Honour- Contrary to the tales of the media, the Hijab provides an honour for the woman like no other garment does. For many women, a dress designed by Versace[8] or Armani is all the honour they need. But the Hijab carries far more honour then these worthless clothes. Whilst the dresses of the catwalks are designed by mere mortals, the Hijab comes from the one who is immortal, Allaah. Through it a woman is held with the utmost respect. True Muslim men are obliged to keep their Muslim sisters away from the corruption of this world. Thus a Muslim will not allow for someone to ogle his wife, chat her up or harass her. The honour of a Muslim woman demands that this does not happen. How contrary this is to life in the west. Men in the west feel no obligation to protect women from the harms of society. This is why a man will allow his wife to be a stripper, call-girl and even a prostitute. Honour knows no place in the west. This honour will only be achieved from Islam and its Hijab.

The honour of a Muslim woman is so high, that we believe that the state of a society is dependent upon its women. If the women are corrupt and immoral, then the society will be corrupt and immoral. If the women are righteous and god-fearing, then the society will be righteous and god-fearing. Women are the educators of the nation. But if they have no honour and have been corrupted, then society will be void of education and steeped in ignorance. This is the predicament of a society which rejects Hijab. This is the predicament of all Western societies, which stubbornly cling onto their depressing ways of life.

Those who seek to reject Hijab after reading this, then their loss will eventually become apparent. But those who seek to please Allaah through this action, can be sure that this good can only bring more good:
    "Is there any reward for good – other then goodness?"
    (Sura Ar-Rahman 55:60)

...and may Allah SWT make it easy for you, Ameen
    • Comment
  • Evil J answered 6 years ago
    There are no benefits. Wear it if you want, don't wear it if you don't want. It shouldn't be an issue either way.
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock