Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what if we receive a small electric shock from our keyboards everytime we type in our answers?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I`d be a walking power station by now.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would probably continue using the keyboard until I could get it fixed unless the shock hurt too much. But if you are asking the question to see if the keyboards should all be set up to shock us so that we might not use them as much and might not be as addicted----then my answer would basically be the same as the one I originally gave, being --if the shocks didn't hurt too much, I would continue typing, since I am definitely an addict to Yahoo questions and answers. But if the shocks sent electricity up to my elbows, I would probably not be as addicted and maybe stop all together. I would be lost without this Y!A. Boo Hoo! lol

Source(s): HB
  • 1 decade ago

I would not need any more to pay for the electric shocks I am taking every week, according to my analyst's orders....

• LORD Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You learn to keep your cats away from your peripherals and teach them not to chew on the wires in your apartment is what I would do. Perhaps you should go infrared.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mhiaa
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Then don't type in any answer, unless you enjoy pain? Sounds like a lab rat to me.

• 1 decade ago

I'd get me a pair of elastic gloves.

• 1 decade ago

Normal people will quit answering. Addicts will keep typing :-)

• 1 decade ago

getting a boring shock from your questions shame you can not be like your avatar more interesting

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe we'll get active to ask better questions

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would wear gloves all the time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.