Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what if we receive a small electric shock from our keyboards everytime we type in our answers?

Best Answer

I`d be a walking power station by now.....

I would probably continue using the keyboard until I could get it fixed unless the shock hurt too much. But if you are asking the question to see if the keyboards should all be set up to shock us so that we might not use them as much and might not be as addicted----then my answer would basically be the same as the one I originally gave, being --if the shocks didn't hurt too much, I would continue typing, since I am definitely an addict to Yahoo questions and answers. But if the shocks sent electricity up to my elbows, I would probably not be as addicted and maybe stop all together. I would be lost without this Y!A. Boo Hoo! lol

Source(s): HB

I would not need any more to pay for the electric shocks I am taking every week, according to my analyst's orders....

• LORD Z

You learn to keep your cats away from your peripherals and teach them not to chew on the wires in your apartment is what I would do. Perhaps you should go infrared.

• mhiaa

Then don't type in any answer, unless you enjoy pain? Sounds like a lab rat to me.

I'd get me a pair of elastic gloves.

Normal people will quit answering. Addicts will keep typing :-)

getting a boring shock from your questions shame you can not be like your avatar more interesting

Maybe we'll get active to ask better questions

I would wear gloves all the time