Any good summer camps to sing and act within Sacramento California and less than $600?

Ok so i really wanna go to summer camp before my freshman year..

I love to sing and act and i plan on auditioning for upcomming movies..

Any good summer camps withing Sacramento California and a reasonable price... my parents budget is less than $600. I know i cant get much out of it but i really wanna go to a summer camp.I am looking for a overnight camp for at least a week... Everyone atmy middle school use to call me spoild but they dont understand that i get all my stuff because i never get to live my life as a normal kid. I dont hang out with my friends after school and all dat.... I think im a reall good person but there are times i feel like i need to experience the world and let me live from my mistakes.. This is my only chance my parents are giving me, its either now or whenever i raise my own money. I hope ur not thinking that im bragging but its all true. Hopefully u will understand if u were in my shoes...

Thanx...

-TAYL♥R

Favorite Answer

Taylor, do you LIVE in Sacramento? Or is the need for overnight camp because you don't?

I don't know any camps, but if you at least live near Sac, and can't find a camp, then totally consider your local community theatre. Most often, they will do a major summer stock show. Which, in most places, is a musical so it's a large cast.

Audition! Get into the Chorus at least! And then, attend every rehearsal you can and watch the working methods of the leads. Then sit in the wings during the show and continue to gleen from their experience.

If it's too late to audition... volunteer to work on the stage crew! This will still allow you to watch the workings of more experienced performers. And even find time to ask them questions after rehearsals.

And then, and conceit issues you have, you will find humility by considering the distances you still have to go. But don't let go of ALL your pride... you'll need it to get through all those auditions!

Source(s): Life.

do no longer complication. The left is stable at spouting radical rhetoric, yet whilst it is composed of survival of the fittest the Left will consistently lose. The left is emotionally susceptible, even fragile. they're additionally bodily susceptible and no longer able to undergo hassle. If the U. S. is attacked by using terrorists via ridiculously susceptible character Obama and the left is projecting to the terrorists, the liberals would be unwilling or no longer able to combat them. hence, the liberals will then grow to be extinct. the persons on the main appropriate... (i admire that observe "maximum appropriate. i think of that's an indication from the universe )... will proceed to exist to combat yet another day and to take returned the U.S.