Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what is more interesting, biology or astronomy?

Favorite Answer

Biology .

Source(s): ~~
  • Annie

Biology

• Nico

Biology

• Speedy

Astronomy is very interesting. Can't stand biology.

Astronomy.

Biology.

Source(s): Biology= Really small things. Astronomy= Really huge things.

I've studied both but I prefer Astronomy

Biology! I was the only girl in my class many moons ago that actually liked dissecting a worm and a frog and then I chased the girls around with the dead frog to hear them scream. I thought they were sissies. I guess I have a sadistic side to me! I like to watch operations , even my own and see what everything looks like. I find it interesting. Animals are different than humans and more complex as far as what is inside.

greater advantageous than the easy count that they are in step with actuality....they're additionally plausible. Bible memories are basically that...memories. They weren't writeen by using the persons who did those issues. They have been written by using a guy who heard a narrative approximately yet another guy that did those issues. Biology and astronomy are rooted in actuality. in case you desire to understand if a snail, in actuality, has a stressful shell you like in ordinary terms circulate outdoors and detect a snail to coach that that's actual. in case you desire to coach that God gave the ten commandments to Moses.....properly..... You and Indiana Jones the two!

Biology, because it helps me learn everything about how things work inside and out.