Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Do you try to love the questions themselves?

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. And try to love the questions themselves.-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Best Answer

life is a jigsaw puzzle

I find being patient towards any question when we are in love, is the hardest time to pass.

Try to love the questions themselves is close to impossible ; more or less the easiest way to pass those time is " run away" from the passion of willing to get the answer, and let the answer comes through its own pace.

Like little thing such expecting a call which does not come at the ussual time ; there is always a temptation to turn the handphone off as a "revenged", but the temptation can never win against the worried and expectation ; so if at all it was turned off, it took no more than 1 minute.

So, maybe what I should do is question the question instead of loving the question or run away from it.

Thanks for your question.

Btw, since last month I am playing with a fire . Huhhh its tiring and its burning.

I think that is very good advice.

Once again, faith that cannot be tested cannot be trusted. If you are afraid to question whatever it is you believe in, even if it is nothing at all, then are not standing on very firm ground (if nothing at all could ever be said to be "firm ground").

Then again, some people purposely post rude and condescending questions. While I can understand how people could have some serious questions about my faith (and I always try to give an honest answer), and even understand why some people might be "turned off" by my faith (and I always try to get those folks to quit judging the faith by those who follow it, rather I would that they take a long look at the LEADER), I find posting sarcastic "snarky" remarks in the guise of a question to be childish, stupid, and quite unlovable.

Don't you?

I do. I love to have a question in my mind and search and ask until I find the answer. Lots of times I learn a lot more than just what I was looking for.

like a flower unfolding slowly to reveal the secrets and beauty within.

I try to, but I can get anxious and impatient. I will try to love that questions themselves.

thanks

LM

I have always loved questions. What else is there?

There will always be more questions than answers in this life.

You dont 'love' anothers problem, but help to solve them.

I dont try to love,either i love them or leave them to their fate.

i 'love' that quote. it has synchronicity with what i was just reading...

thank you for posting it. it shows dialectic understanding.

"Love" is a misused word. No, I do not "love" questions, no more than I "love" my dog, or eating.........