Is Mario Kart Wii really hard or is it just me?

Before anyone says "omg n00b ur just sayin itz hard cuz u suck ololol" I like the game, and I'm a veteran in the series, played it since the first one, but, it's been awhile since I played MK:DD and it was very easy to get a hang of. But to me, this one seems a bit harder than previous versions.... show more Before anyone says "omg n00b ur just sayin itz hard cuz u suck ololol" I like the game, and I'm a veteran in the series, played it since the first one, but, it's been awhile since I played MK:DD and it was very easy to get a hang of. But to me, this one seems a bit harder than previous versions. First off the AI is amazingly aggressive, which is good, but is different at least to me. And, the wii wheel, even though is cool, is kind of hard to master aswell. I don't know, maybe it's just me not playing in such a long time, but it seems hard to the point where it's not fun, again, I'm not trying to get flamed I just want to know if anyone else has some issues getting used to the learning curve.
8 answers 8