Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

this has been bothering me a while, but does anyone know why the show quack pack was cancelled? i was so good.

if u have seen the show it was so additudal and funny, and it made huey,dewey and louie into teenagers so we could see them growing up. they were hilarious themselves as well. i just want to know why disney decided to cancel it if anyone know, and if u think thye will ever start up the series or put it on again. there were rumers going around a few months ago that they were going to make new episodes accourding to this one person on tv guide, sadley it didnt happen. anyone please feel free to comment.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This should really be in Comics and Animation but here goes...

"Quack Pack" was part of the same mid-1990s "1 Disney" syndication package along with "Shnookums and Meat", "Timon and Puumba" and reruns of "Marsupilami" and "Bonkers"; roughly enough episodes for the minimum 13 week run were made to start with (in this case, about 65 episodes, though there may have been 40-odd episodes produced because they were rotated with the other series in the hourlong block--it wasn't seen each day in the original broadcast run).

It would really be unlikely since it hasn't been rerun in ages plus this reworking of Huey, Dewey and Louie never really took off with viewers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.