Chin prob!?

I have always since late teens early 20's suffered with redness blotchiness and acne on the chin,i know that especially through teens and into 20's it was down to hormones as usually if it is in this place mainly or only this is very common for girls and women,also coming on and off of meds for spots and... show more I have always since late teens early 20's suffered with redness blotchiness and acne on the chin,i know that especially through teens and into 20's it was down to hormones as usually if it is in this place mainly or only this is very common for girls and women,also coming on and off of meds for spots and pill worsened and made it better,chin was terrible wheni cam of of pill after a long time and this is also common appparantly suppose it may leave you with a bit of a hormone balance,i notice that when a bleed is coming up on the pill my chin gets bad then with the best will in the world doing everything it won't go until end of bleed so its def a internal thing,plus i was diagnosed with PCOS last year after going to my docs about my chin he referred me for scan and the result came back that i had pcos,so that explains it too,guy on net who suffered ance for years and did all sorts has vowed to help others and on eof the first advice that he gives is about what we all talk about
Update: cleansers etc he said you should use gylcerin based soap or wash eg neutrogena but when i used this it did help but my skin felt tight and started to get irritated in some areas so does anyone have advice for treating the chin,also do have very sensitive skin
Update 2: thanks for your answers,yeah true what you say about the cleanser i use,but i always feel alot of them are drying or unless they say other,that they may be poreblocking or feel liie they leave a film,but the prob is i feel now after getting into this bad habit that unless my face fels like dry ish or tight that its... show more thanks for your answers,yeah true what you say about the cleanser i use,but i always feel alot of them are drying or unless they say other,that they may be poreblocking or feel liie they leave a film,but the prob is i feel now after getting into this bad habit that unless my face fels like dry ish or tight that its not clean properly,but obviously its not doing me a big favour like that either. I did for many years not wear much makeup and just cleansed and moisturised as alot of companies and people say a toner is not necessary and depends on your skin type if you need one,plus i have used the clinique mild one thats alcohol fee,but they
Update 3: all have salicylic acid in cliniques clarifying lotions and this made my face feel clean but did start to almost burn and make skin very red and dry,so i can't win,did used to only use non wash cleansers and used to opt for the wipe over ones as i couldn't be bothered with massaging it all over the face and... show more all have salicylic acid in cliniques clarifying lotions and this made my face feel clean but did start to almost burn and make skin very red and dry,so i can't win,did used to only use non wash cleansers and used to opt for the wipe over ones as i couldn't be bothered with massaging it all over the face and wiping off then having to repeat plus alot of those cleansers you massage on don't stay fliud very long they start to dry up so theres nothing to wipe off in the end and you feel like you've not cleaned properly,i assume that even at the time i used a wipe over cleanser my other internal factors were diff then cause my skin was better then
Update 4: also if alot of the skin and acne probs are caused by bacteria what about when its hormones and other conditions like what i've got pcos,then i don't see why you would be prescribed or encouraged to use something to kill bacteria as your acne would be there for a diff reason