Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelGermanyBlack Forest · 1 decade ago

Train from Frankfurt airport to baden baden?!?

I am planning a trip to Germany , and i booked the hotel "Steigenberger Badischer Hof" , My flight is directed to Frankfurt airport and i would like to take a train to the nearest station to the hotel.

Can someone help me by providing the station names i need to take to reach the hotel?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are direct Trains From Frankfurt Airport to Baden Baden.

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?ld=2...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

By plane International airports: Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden 15 km, Frankfurt 170 km, Stuttgart 100 km, Basle 160 km, Zurich 300 km, Strasbourg 60 km. Regional airport: Baden Airpark 15 km with regularly flights with Air Berlin from Berlin and Hamburg, and with Ryanair e.g. from London Stansted, Rome Ciampino, Barcelone Girona, Budapest, Porto, Riga, Stockholm Skavsta and Vilnius to Baden-Baden. Flight connections from over 30 destinations non-stop by Air Berlin, Ryanair, TUIfly and many others.

• cat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

There is trains from Frankfurt/M. Airport to Baden Baden.

Check www.bahn.de. Also you can send e-mail to this Hotel they let you know at the which train station you need to get out this train. Good luck and have fun....

• Gerd P
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There are only few direct trains from Frankfurt Airport to Baden-Baden Oos which is about 7 kilometers distance to the hotel. You have to change trains either at Mannheim or at Karlsruhe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.